Chapter 10

3rd Person P.O.V.

~Villains HouseHold

"Jesus." Tim mutters, climbing off his bike.

"You alright?" Bart asks.

"I guess." Tim replies, shaking his head.

Bart opens the garage door and pulls the bike in, untying himself from the bike. "Thanks for getting us out of there." Tim says.

"No problem, bro." Bart replies "Just moded that they ruined the date."

"They'll call us up again." Tim says, snickering softly.

He closes the garage door. They both walk into the house, going to the kitchen to get drinks first. A note was hanging on the fridge.

Have to go break Auntie Selina out of jail. Be back after midnight. Bart, feed your brothers and sisters as well as the pets. Tim, feed the cats. If we find this note still on the fridge when we get home, we'll know you got caught. If you do see this, don't let anyone else into the house and keep safe. Make sure to lock the door and windows before going to bed.

~Love, Poison Ivy

"Alright. We have the house to ourselves for a bit." Tim says, crumbling the paper and throwing it in the trash "Lets get that blast bruise wrapped."

Bart whines. "You know how much I hate doing that." He whines "Besides, I don't wanna take off my shirt, you merde."

"Yes, and if it's more than bruised, Auntie Ivy is gonna kill me!" Tim says, flailing his arms softly.

Bart sighs. "Fine.." He mutters, sitting in a chair and pulling the top half of his suit off.

Scars run down his arms and all along his back. "Where the hell did you get all of these?" Tim asks, picking up the first aid kits and walking over to him, examining the scars.

"I don't know. And which is why I'd continue not knowing." Bart replies, wincing slightly as Tim applies soft pressure to his bruise "Anything cracked or broken?"

"Not that I can tell. There's only some slight rope burn from you pull my bike, but other than that, you're pretty much fine. I'm guessing that it was set at a low enough setting just to give you a bruise." Tim says, pulling out a roll of gauze.

He slowly wraps it around Bart's mid stomach, securing it tight but still loose enough so it won't hurt him anymore than it has to. "Aaaand, done." Tim says, tying the gauze so it won't fall loose again.

"Thanks, man." Bart says, pulling on a sweater

He walks off to the lab to feed all the plants. Tim sighs and packs the first aid kit back up. He puts it back on the wall and walks off to feed that cats. He could hear Bart speeding around the lab, feeding all the plants in there before running to the hyenas cage. "I'm letting them out, Tim!"

"Alright!"

Tim hears a cage rattle and nails click on the floor as they race to the other end of the lab. More clinking and a few slaps and splashes hit the floor before Bart walks out into the Living Room.

"I'm going to bed." He says, yawning and walking towards the stairs.

"Night."

"Night, Tim."

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10, everyone! 

I am having slightly difficulties trying to get chapters up. 

Which is why I am also almost done with Chapter 11 just to stay ahead. 

It's being typed down right after this on my OneNote (which is now my favorite writing app.)

I'll try to finish Chapter 12 soon so I can get the next chapter up. 

Aside from that,

Happy l'automne, everyone! 

How's ready for Halloween next month?

Tell me your crazy (or not so crazy) Halloween costumes for this year!

I'm going to be a bloody/murder crazy Cookie Monster with a cookie popping out of an eye, blood matted all over the suit and make cookies to give out that look like they've been carelessly doused in blood. 

And with Halloween coming closer, the Battle of the Songs is getting closer as well! I already have the first battle all set up, so there is no going back now! d

French~~

Merde - Shit

That's all for today, ladies and gents!

Bonsoir~!