"But Zach won't be healing anyone anytime soon, he never leaves his room.  He's obsessed with helping Stiles, which there's nothing wrong with.  I just wish he'd continue to have a life. I miss my brother... I miss all my siblings...".

From out of the woods to Amorys back, Scott lunged sprinting at full speed to attack her.  The alpha jumped over the eight foot flames, only feet from Amory when she turned, raising her hand and catching him with her telekinetic magic, ten feet off the ground.

"I expected more stealth." she winked.

"Really?  I didn't." Scott smiled.  Liam jumped through the flames off to Amorys side, his sweatshirt covering his head and face, he tumbled right up to Amorys feet and stood quickly, tackling the witch to the ground.  She hadn't even noticed that with the energy it took to hold Scott, the flames had lowered.  Her power nearly depleted. 

Liam quickly extended his claws and grabbed Amorys throat, trapping her in his hold.  His eyes glowing gold.  Amory panted from a mix of fear and exhaustion.  She didn't try to use her powers to free herself.  Scott was now standing a few feet off to the side, watching Liam carefully.

"Nice one.  You going to let me up now?" Amory panted.  She laid there for a moment, looking into the golden light of the betas eyes.  The anger in his brow slowly but surely subsiding.

"Thanks."

He released her and walked away.  The smell of grief and anger mixing was emanating off of him.  Liam wasn't handling Stiles situation as well as the others were. Scott was sad and grieved but he wasn't nearly as angry.  Lydias grief was worrying them as well. She won't stop investigating every small lead to something supernatural.

Zacharys feelings were however, almost completely out of guilt.  He knew that his family was responsible but he also couldn't understand that Luke was just evil.  He still believed that something must have happened to make him snap.

Scott and the other two watched Liam jog away into the woods.  Hey looked back and forth to each other for a few moments before Isaac let out a sigh and stood up, brushing off his brown pants. His gray short sleeve showing off his toned chest. A dark green button up over it.

"I'll be right back." Isaac began to run after his fellow beta. 

"Want me to come?" Scott asked.  He looked down and brushed some dirt off his shirt.

"No I think I got this one babe." Isaac smiled.  "Don't wanna have a happy couple talking to him about how he doesn't have his boyfriend.  Especially when he has anger problems."

"Sounds like a smart move."  Scott nodded.  "Are we still going to dinner together though?"

Isaac smiled and jogged back over to Scott who looked into his lovers eyes.

"Absolutely." Isaac leaned down, capturing Scotts lips in his own, their height only a few inches different. Isaac turned and continued to run after Liam.

________________________________

"You hit like a girl." Cuyber teased. Jackson swung again, exhausted from his three hour boxing session with Cuyber. They had turned the basement of the lake house into a training center and gym, along with a few couches and a tv for movie nights. The two had become closer, much closer.

"Should I tell Amory that? Because last time her and us got into a fight she made us her bitches." Jackson panted, that cocky grin on his face.

Cuybers smirk quickly faded as he caught Jacksons arm, throwing him over his shoulders into a firemans carry and then slamming him onto his back.