Part 9 (1/2) Night 2 Parts...

Since I had to stay after closing time I told Stacy that she could leave and that I would finish up the last if the cleaning, it would give me something to do until midnight. Stacy looked reluctant but I eventually managed to convince her.

Once she left I locked up the doors, placed the key into my pocket and went to get the mop and bucket so I could clean up the Party rooms as well as the other rooms. I once again decided to leave Kids Cove last so that I could talk to Mangle, wanting to give her the good news.

After cleaning the rooms, I sped walked with the supplies (and making sure not to mess the floor again) to Kid's Cove.

"Hi Marionette" I called as I walked past Prize Corner not really expecting an answer from the box he resided in.

As I walked into the Cove I noticed Mangle was in the same position and state as last night, I also noticed that her left eye had fallen out again, I looked around but couldn't find it so I got to work on cleaning the floor. Once that was done I went to put them back in the supply room, said hi to the band as I walked past them before making my way back to Mangle.

"Hi again Mangle" I greeted her happily and sat next to her "I have some good news that I think you'll like" I could imagine her looking at me "I have read everything I could about how you guys operate and I think I might be able to fix you" my smile turned into a frown "although there is a slight problem, I need the blueprints to fix you completely, if I don't have them then I can't completely fix you" I say sadly before petting her head slightly.

DING! whir, click I looked down to see Mangle look at me.

"Hi again" I smiled softly

Whir, click she tilts her head slightly then blinked.

"You heard what I said?" Mangle slightly nodded "I'm sorry Mangle, I just hope they haven't ripped your blueprints"

Whir, thump Mangle's head landed softly on my lap, I automatically ran a hand on her head, a low rumble came from the voice box, my hand stopped causing her to whine at the loss of sensation.

"How about I fix your voice box?" I asked "at least it would be something right?"

Once Mangle nodded I carefully placed her head down on the floor, got up and headed for the main room after promising Mangle that I would be back.

"Hey guys" I smiled and waved as they got off the platform/stage.

"(Y/n), you came back" Chica said happily as she gave me a hug that wasn't suffocating as last nights.

I patted her back in response before she let me go "I wanted to ask you guys something"

"Go ahead" Freddy replied kindly.

"I think I might be able to fix Mangle's voice box, however I need another voice box for spare parts and to make sure I don't mess anything up" I explained "do you know where the spare parts are?" I had only wandered around the front of the diner so I had no clue where to go 'behind the scenes' so to speak.

It was dead quiet and from what I could tell, the animatronics seemed uneasy as they looked at each other before the puppet made an entrance.

"Hello again (y/n)" he greeted me kindly before looking at the others "why are you three uneasy?" when they had finished explaining what we had just talked about, the puppet stayed silent for a while "there are some in the spare parts room" he began "but it would be unwise to go alone"

"Why is that?" I asked.

"There are some, older versions of us" Bonnie said uneasily "however they started hating us when we took over the diner, the parents thought they were too scary and intimidating for the children"

"So my dad made you guys and made you guys, hoping to have a more 'kid friendly' attraction" I summed up.

"Yeah, and it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to attack you, not only because you are the daughter of the maker, they were installed with sensor scanners like us, however something went wrong and now they are acting funny and more violent than usual"

"Maybe I could take a look"

Marionette shook his head "you could try but since this is the second night, Withered Chica and Bonnie will be the only ones active, Withered Freddy and Foxy will appear on night three and they will get more aggressive as the week progresses"

"Then it looks like I'll have to wait for morning to sort them out, but I really do want to help Mangle, I'll also ask my dad for the blue prints as well"

"Very well, Freddy go with her"

Said animatronic nodded "follow me then"

I followed him into a corridor that was more than likely for 'staff only', this area of the Diner seemed cold, almost lifeless, as if all the happiness had been sucked out of the area.

We didn't stop we came to a door that read 'Parts and Service', Freddy allowed me to open the door first (mainly because he couldn't do it himself) before going in front to see if the coast was clear.

"Okay, Withered Chica and Bonnie are already out but the others are not active so you should be okay, I have to go and check on the others to make sure they don't do any damage, remember get the voice box then leave, no dallying" Freddy ordered before turning to leave.

I watched till he was out of sight before making my way into the room, only to freeze at the state of the old animatronics, what was wrong with these guys? And what had happened for them to have deserved this?

I nearly choked on the air because of their appearance, no animatronic (or robot) deserved this fate. I felt a chill running down my back just at the thought, not to mention this room looked like some kind of machine graveyard.

I mentally shook the thoughts away "okay" I said to myself "the voice boxes are most likely on a shelf, somewhere"

I felt around for a light switch on the wall I was nearest to, once I switched it on I immediately looked away from the Withered Foxy and Freddy, only to hold back a shriek when I spotted something in the corner.

It was Freddy, or rather the old version of Freddy, at least I think he used to look like that, it sure looked like him with his shape and top hat, on closer inspection I thought he had brown fur, instead it was just gold.

Forgetting about the warning and the voice box I cautiously made my way to the dead looking animatronic. It was practically screaming me in the face saying 'I'm suffering and no one cares', I was pretty certain that if robots could cry, they would.

"Hello?" I asked shyly "can you hear me?" no reply "my name is (y/n), what's yours?"

The creature continued to play dead, there were no eyes so I had no idea if he was looking at me or the wall opposite him.

On closer inspection, I realized that he was in fact shut down, or damaged considering there was some wires sticking out of where his ear and eye would be, could have been a sabotage made to look like a malfunction (I don't know I'm still learning okay?). I wanted to help him, but with the Toys tracking down the active withered animatronics I would be unable to do so.

"I will be back tomorrow Golden Freddy" I promised, having no idea why "tomorrow morning I will come and see if I can fix you and your friends, please hold on until then" I kneeled down to give the limp bear a hug before getting up, finding two suitable voice boxes and leaving the room.

She never saw the limp bear twitch or feel the aura of happiness over the promise of being put back together.