The Dimensional Mirror

What up people!! Tell me what you liked and disliked but be gentle on the disliking please!!

Copyright @ 2014 Anita Lim. All Rights Reserved. No part of this book my be used or reproduced in any manner what so ever without the author (AnitaLim4) permission. Anyone who uses any part of this book will be reported.

Please let me know if anyone has copied my story.

Vote

Comment

Follow

And i hope you enjoy this short story!!

EDITED 

Sincerely,

AnitaLim4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in darkness which I did not enjoy. I hate darkness. I just hate seeing nothing but black. I at least wanna see something. Walking around; keeping my hands in front to make sure I don't bump into anything but in the corner of my eyes I see a spark of light.

My hopes when up as I thought 'I could finally get out of here' only to lose all of the hope I just had. That spark of light was only just a mirror. Or should I say mirrors. Multiply mirrors.... Like a maze you see in a circus.

It looks like going through the mirrored maze was my only option cause like I said; I hate darkness especially wandering around in the middle of no where.

They say that if you break a mirror, you get years of bad luck.... True or not, I rather not have broken glass all over the floor. Walking through the glass maze I look at one of the mirrors and all I can see is myself and all the other mirrors surrounding me.

Then I see one of the mirrors shake a bit and I had to do a double look which cracked my neck because I saw something furry. I thought it was just my hair so I didn't think much of it but the thing that turned my paranoia on was the glass that shook. I don't think anyone is here....well that's what I thought.

It was close so I tried walking to it. And then I saw it. Shattered glass everywhere and blood on a few of the glasses edges. Now I'm just freaking out.

Someone is here.

That is all I could think of. The one thing about it that scared me the most was that I saw fur. So what I saw before was not just my hair, but some kind of animal- a dangerous one. I've done my research on this kind of animal and there was enough fur for me to recognise what kind of animal it was.

A gray wolf.

It scares its prey before pouncing. Suddenly I can faintly hear another glass shake then shatter. That means.... This place is bigger than I thought. Then suddenly the glass around me started to shake and shatter.

Row by row the glass would shatter and I would have to bend down and cover myself because the glass would explode into pieces. As it exploded it had cut my leg making me scream out in pain. I had to sit there and take the shards of glass out of the wound.

After taking the shards out I carefully get up feeling my heart ready to burst out of my chest from how fast and hard its beating from the fear I'm feeling right now. I hear glass break into pieces like its being stepped on.

Turning around I instantly regret it because I'm facing my death.

I hear its heavy breathing from the beast of a monster and the low growl it makes; indicating that it's hungry and can't wait to chew on my flesh and bones. One thing I thought was to run for dear life and run for dear life I did.

I ran and ran and I could hear the claws clattering on the ground as the wolf chases after. You think that I'd be dead by now because wolfs are way faster than human but I guess it was just waiting for me to get tired out first.

Not far from where I am I see a single mirror that was exactly like the other ones before they got shattered and cut me in the leg. But what was strange about it was that in the mirror there was a dark blue sky, trees like the woods at night.

I don't know why but I didn't stop running exactly straight to it. It was like I had no control over my body. I was absolutely terrified; I did not want to crash into that mirror and bleed out with all the glass sticking out of me.

For some reason I had this feeling like it was an escape that could maybe save my life. So because of that thought.... I held my breath and ran straight thought it; covering my face with my arms only to end up tumbling over while I hear the glass shatter behind me and the harsh growl of the killer wolf.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST CHAPTER!!

So...What do you readers think? 

 Bad-Good?

If its good please vote and comment

If bad let me down easy alright? 

Get ready for the next chapter!!