" I'on Know ... I think I want The Silver Dollar Pancakes & Turkey  Bacon . Watchu getting "?

" Prolly french Toast & Hashbrowns ".

No longer than 5 minutes later A Waitress approached The Table Smiling Widely.

" Hi , I'm Chelsea. I'll be your Waitress for Today. What can I get you guys to Drink "? She asked Directing Her attention to the Two handsome guys sitting before her.

" Do she See us Sitting here "? Macy Asked her bestfriend .

" I'on know But I know One Thing. If Jazir Don't put away All thirty Two of them Teeth .... imma knock them Shits out ". Macy , Tae & Ja Laughed.

The surrounding tables snickered Softly and Ja Grinned at his Lady. She was Crazy.

Once the lady took The couples order She scurried to the back.

" Ja ? Is That you "? Cedes heard a female Ask. " It's me Belly ".

Cedes grew immediately irritated with the mention of his first love's name.

" Waddup Belinda ". Ja said Nodding his head whatsup to her smiling hard. Mercedes Couldnt help the Stab of pain She felt In her heart .

" Hey Tae . Long time No see ". Tae cleared his throat & Greeted her.

" So how you been? I've missed you ". Belly asked Her Well developed and handsome Ex. She sure had Let a Good Thing go and She knew For A Fact he was married . She saw his Gorgeous Wedding band & his Green eyed monster Sitting next to him.

" I've been Good. You "?

" Living. Could I pull up a seat "?

Mercedes couldn't Sit any longer. She got up grabbing her purse & phone walking out of the Restaurant.

Macy caught up with her bestfriend feeling her Aggravation.

" Meme you Alright "? Macy asked climbing into the cab .

Mercedes Swiped her tears away Quickly .

" He acted like I wasn't even There Mace . Do I look like a wack Bitch ?  He just played me like I was a Hoe In the Streets ". Cedes fumed.

" Cede You know Ja. He been Over That Coked out bitch . She chose Getting high and Fucking other niggas Over A Down Ass Nigga. Ja ain't Stupid Boo. He know What he got & Belly know What She missed out on ".

" Did You see his smile Mace ? I could see His Gums That's how Hard he was smiling ".

" He was smiling Kinda hard. But Did you hear That Bitch say She missed him "?

" That's Why I had to leave Or else I woulda Turned Ihop into Ishot. Cuz I was gone shoot That Bitch Up ".

Macy died Laughing.

" Girl You fucking Crazy ".

               ☆☆☆☆

Back at Ihop , Belly had left about 10 minutes earlier & Ja was Trying to call his Wife. He could Understand Why She had stormed out but He honest To God didn't mean to make her feel like She was Invisible .

" She not Picking up "? Tae asked sipping his Sprite.

" Na , lets roll   ". Ja said dropping A 100.00 bill on the Table .

When They arrived back at the house , Cedes & Macy Was sitting In the Livingroom talking.

Mercedes Saw him and rolled her eyes.

" What was That About "? Ja asked his Wife frowning Softly.

" Not right Now Ja. Not now  ". Cedes replied Even Toned.

" Can You talk to me ? You act like I kissed her or Said I missed her back ! Damn Cedes ". Ja said folding his arms.

" You didn't have to say it or do it ja. I know you. I seen Ya face ". Mercedes reasoned.

Tae pulled Macy outta the livingroom & Let the married couple have their Moment.

" Why you So Insecure "?! Ja asked In curiosity.

" You know Why Ja. I don't wanna talk About it ".

" You never Wanna talk About it Mercedes. It ain't my Fault That Nigga treated you like Shit ". He barked.

" Fuck You Jazir. You know What I went through And you gone throw That shit back In my face?  Go Lay up with That Bitch Then. The one that Treated YOU like Shit I don't give A Fuck Nomore "! Cedes yelled Running up the steps To her bedroom sobbing & slamming the door shut.

Jazir sighed and walked towards their Bedroom.

Jiggling The knob He Noticed it was locked .

" Baby Open The door ". Ja said Softly .

" Go away "! She cried.

Sitting infront of the door Ja got comfortable Leaning against it.

" I'm Not Going Anywhere Ma. Imma sit here All day Until You open the Door ".

" You know I love you right "? He heard her sniffle & smiled alittle bit.

" I'd never do Anything to intentionally Hurt you . You know Where my heart at. You know Where I wanna be. You gotta trust Me More Ma. I'm here to stay Bae. What else I gotta do to prove it to you "? He continued.

" I love you too ". She finally Replied. He knew She was thinking About opening the door & He continued Coaxing her.

" I'm ya husband Cedes gimmie a little more credit . Imma give you the World or Imma die Trying. You the air I breathe & right now I need you too open the door. I'm sorry ".

Mercedes wiped her tears away & gently Opened the door From Where She was sitting on the floor.

Ja came In and sat next to her , pulling her into his lap. Cedes just leant her head back Sighing.

" I love you ... So much ". Ja said resting his chin on his Wife's head.

" I love you too ".

Tae & Macy sat outside The door Cooing & Laughing.

" I wanna be like Y'all When I grow Up ". Macy said wiping a tear away. Her bestfriend & Her husband Had the cutest makeups.

                ☆☆☆☆

60+votes - 30+ comments

Short & Sweet. Enjoyyy I guess.