It's Okay to Be A Kid- Percy Jackson Story

Start from the beginning

Clarisse looked.

" SPQR," Clarisse said," Like the one Jason has. Just one bar and a trident. Or Hazel, Frank, Octovain, "and like me, she started listing Roman demigods.

" Oh," Clarisse said," He must've lost his memory, and still has it lost somewhere."

" Would explain why he looks different," I told Clarisse," And the purple, and talking to Frank and Reyna, and the fake smile earlier."

" Let's ask him after the meeting," Clarisse and myself agreed," Rachel's getting suspicious of him, too. Well, the whole camp is. And just him."

" So am I," I told Clarisse," And I swear I knew everything about him."

" People have secrets," Clarisse told me," Remember Luke. Learn from that."

She wasn't wrong.

The meeting went fine. They told us about the quest, and nothing special came up about Percy and Annabeth. They said he was at the Roman camp, but that's all the special that happened outside Annabeth's quest. So that explains her, but not Percy. Maybe he's paranoid or something.

Time to find out.

The three of us, Clarisse, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, and myself walked out, and caught up to Percy. Who was fine when we talked to him.

The one odd thing, he was hiding that forearm like he didn't want us to see it. I mean I'm his best friend, Clarisse is at least his friend, and so is Rachel Elizabeth Dare.

" You do you know you can tell us anything, right?" Rachel Elizabeth Dare told Percy.

" Yeah. . " Percy said, confused. Probably why she asked that," I know."

Everyone was looking at us, and I'm guessing listening, too. I saw the seven, Nico, and Reyna bite their tounges not to say something. I don't know why.

Okay, now I'm certain he's hiding something. ANd more than that freaking tattoo.

" What about the tattoo?" Clarisse asked Percy.

" What are you even talking about?" Clarisse asked Percy," You all know I have no tattoo."

Again, they bite their tounges.

" I think they could beg to differ," I told Percy, pointing at the others who had bit their tounges more than once. 

" And you say that why exactly?" Percy asked me. We knew he was hiding something, they all were. 

" They're biting their tounges," Rachel told Percy," It's a give away."

" I have no tattoo," Percy told us," End of story."

" You can just be so stubborn some times," Clarisse told Percy," Come one, there's peace against Gaea and the Romans. Gods, our camps are combinding. We've thought you were dead when you were 15, thought you were going to die a year later, and once again thought you were dead this winter. You had half the camp worried sick searching for you. Annabeth was up litterally a week straight. So many quests were sent out Rachel was sleeping for weeks. Nico is acting stranger than ever where ever he is since you can never hear the frikkin kid ever since he got back, yet he's unclaimed. Luke's been dead a year in one week time."

" Okay," Percy told us," I know that. Why are you telling me this?"

" Suriously?" I asked Percy, and he nodded his head. What suriously happened to him? It was bugging me. I'm his best friend and Protector, if I don't know what the Hades happened to him, how am I supposed to Protect him or be his best friend ever?

" We know you're hiding something," Rachel Elizabeth Dare told Percy," We're not stupid. The appearence, tattoo, even who you're talking to. Roman demigods. I can understand Frank. Not Reyna. She's nothing like you, and seems like the person you would fight with. Like Luke almost."

Annabeth tensed at Luke's name, so did Thalia.

" Rachel," I warned," Careful with names around the camp.'

" I know you're not stupid," Percy told us," I've known you guys to long. I have no tattoo. I'm just a little beaten up from the war. I met Reyna years ago. She's not like Luke if you actually talk to her. And Luke was actually nice. You just had to get to know him better, and before Tyson came into the story."

" He actually was nice at one point," Clarisse told Rachel," Just before you came here. When he was still just the son of Hermes. Not the side he had joined."

" Gaea?" Leo asked.

" No," Annabeth told them," Not close."

We stood there for an hour, and it seemed he was ready for all the questions, because he found his way out of every single one.

Yeah, he was totally hiding something.

Percy was walking back, and we figured out how maybe get this out of him. Something we would never say until now.

" You know friends don't hide secrets," I told Percy as he was walking, and he stopped in his tracks," You know all our secrets, we know you have gained a few."

He stayed there three seconds, and walked away.

Some friend, right?