It's Okay to Be A Kid- Percy Jackson Story

Sorry if the title doesnt make sense right now, but I promise it will after so long. Thanks! Enjoy!

 Grover's Point Of View

Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Leo, Piper, Frank, and Hazel walked into Camp Half-Blood. The first thing that hit me was the difference of Percy and Annabeth to all the others. Now if it was like someone like Octovain or Reyna they wouldn't notice it at first. I've known them forever. But they were more mortififed, scared, worried. Harmed from the quest. But nothing happened to them. Same as the others. Everyone cheered when Percy walked off the ship, and he put on a smile that wasn't a smile. A fake smile.

Or did something else happen to them?

And another thing I found odd is that Nico cheered for them, but just shut down when Percy walked off the ship last.

What happened to them after they got found him in Rome?

So maybe they didn't tell us some things.

Like we did in the Second Titan War, we had a meeting to tie up the war. I knew something had changed about Percy. Not how he looked, but something in his personality. Just him. Nobody else. He was gone, missing for 8 months. But so was Jason, and they never said he changed what so ever. And Reyna would know. She said he hadn't changed at all. Clarisse, the Strolls, Chris, Butch, and a few more glared at him, probably trying to figure out the same thing. It's like he either earned or lost something major. It changed his peresonilty so much he lost or gained something. They never told us if he was really at the Roman camp, so maybe he wasn't and he was living on the streets, or. . . .maybe something else. He wasn't with Hera. We know that.

And it was really akward, too. I knew Nico was in the room, but I couldn't tell where. He was usually more out in the open. Percy was in the corner with Frank and Reyna, talking about something in a low tone and a hushed voice. Like it was some big secret. Annabeth was talking to Clarisse, something surious I guess. Hazel was like Nico. I knew she was in the room, but I couldn't tell where. Who was her parent, anyway? Anyway, Jason was talking with Thalia. They were siblings. Full siblings like Nico and Bianca had been. You know, before she died. Piper was talking to someone else I didn't reconize in a hushed voice, too. They were acting so tensed, secured, cautious, scared, secretive. 

Chiron and Mr.D even noticed it. I mean, they never acted like this.

NEVER.

And looking at Percy and the other two again I saw one thing different about him. 

He had this mark on his arm, and after a minute I saw a full glipse of it.

                                                                                      SPQR
                                                                                            |

That's the same one Jason had. I know Reyna had one, Octovain, Hazel, Frank, and soon I found myself listing certain demigods.

Romans.

He went to that camp, and let them freaking tattoo him to show he was part of him. Forever.

HE let them.

Who does that!?

He was wearing purple, too. I've only seen Romans wear purple and have that tattoo in my life.

" Find anything different?" Clarisse asked me, pulled out of her conversation with Annabeth. Who was now talking with her brother.

" Yeah," I told Clarisse," Look at his forearm, the one closest to us."