Chapter 26: Trapped

Start from the beginning

        When I kicked it as hard as I could, I only ended up jumping back in pain that the kick caused as I jumped up and down, cursing under my breath and clutching the foot I used in the stupid stunt.

        "It's no use Alfreed. We tried to do everything but to no vain. Worst case scenario, we can't use our powers. Rex was only left with his healing ability, other than that, everyone here is powerless." Violet said while shaking her head and I glared.

         Don't tell me I can't summon fire....

        "I told you already. Everyone is powerless, we're also cut from the world outside, Violet tried her telepathy to tap on the others but simply can't." Leo said with a sigh when I tried to stubbornly summon fire.

         "Last hope is, Ryouta, Muriel, Leirum and Antoinette. Til' then, we can only seat back and wait even if I'm itching to rip humans to shreds."

        "That ain't the problem guys. Harumi needs to wake up soon and heal Rex before the first ranker sees him in that state or this city will be really doomed." Leo stated and everyone sweat dropped.

         Reminder: Leirum's punishment to anyone who hurts one of his beloved best friends is doomed to die. And that said... we're in trouble.

        "Harumi!!!!! Wake up and save us from dying early!"

-------------

      Death seems to be smiling upon us as we stared wide-eyed at the eleven year old kid's display of his power and might.

        And before we could even absorb what just happened, we suddenly found ourselves on ground the next second, in front of a school gate... the school Leirum and I once visited to be specific.

        "Now, I hope none of you will dare piss me off at the moment okay?" the kid asked with a sweet innocent smile and Antoinette shrieked in fright as she hid behind me, shaking like a leaf.

       Okay, she was completely scared off the kid and I don't plan on denying that. I was dead scared at the kid. He's sickly sweet smile is only sending me off on edge but....

       "Oh my gosh! You are soooo cute!!!!!!!" I shrieked out and hugged him as I nuzzled my cheek against his.

         I swear, he's the most adorable kid I've ever seen besides Kevin and Rex. My Gosh! If all kids were like this in Azeroth, I would love to be there even with their scary personalities so long as I can hug them and pinch their cheeks.

        My weakness are children that are adorable and cute, and well, this kid is beyond that!

       "Letshh meee goosshhhh! Ouchhh!" the little boy whined as I pinched his cheeks. I didn't want to, but his cheeks were already so red and it seems that he's hurt so I let go.

        "I thought you were just a damned brat at first but kyaaahhhh! You're so adorable I want to keep you!" I giggled as I gave him a bear hug.

        "Right now, I'm too tired to beat you up, be thankful I am, now, just don't ever call me cute or I'll incinerate me. Now let me go." The kid ordered and I was forced to back away with the threat in his voice.

       "No fair." I pouted as I crossed my arms.

       "This world is really crazy." We turned at the first ranker who was sighing there like there was no tomorrow as he rubbed his temple and turned to look at the school.

        "So tell me why we are here now---Who the hell are you anyway?" The first ranker blankly asked at the eight year old kid who was looking around.