I walked back and forth the living room when I heard her laughed.

I went to her.
"How are you? How are you feeling?"

Cara

My heart clenched looking at him so worried. I'm afraid hell have a fit when he knows the truth.

"Im fine. It must be be the weather..." I lied.

He nodded.

"Ill put the heater up." He said.

I'm sick, I'm a sick monster. I threw all my meat away. I wanted to change... I want to be with him and get out of here. I want to belong to him.

Evan

Because cara is sick i was the one to do all her chores, going to the barn,cleaning the house,cooking.. Its like were married. The thought of being married to cara made me smile. Id love to marry her, make our family, live a normal life..

I sighed..  That's not possible.
I can't imagine her out of here, she loves this place,this is her haven. And her food, that's the biggest problem. I let out a slow breath.

Why do I think about this a lot? All that matters is that I'll be with her..

I peeked at her, she look serious doing something on her phone.

"Is there a problem?" I asked

"Nope, I just trying out something with my phone. So.. What's for dinner?" I gave her my sweetest smile.

"We've got a lot of vegetables, so I was thinking of making a potato salad." She nodded, her face expressionless,

"That's sounds good, ahm I'm gonna be at my room. Call me when dinners ready." She then went up to her room.

What was that? She's still not feeling well, that's all the explanation I can come up with.
I started to make dinner, keeping myself busy so I wouldn't think about it too much.

Cara

I'm hungry... I'm so hungry.. I
Clenched my teeth trying to control myself. Ive been eating vegetables, no human meat. I'm fighting hard with my demons, I need to eat, just the thought of potatoes makes me more sick. I hate this... Why do I want to be normal? Why did I threw away my food?? Why am I trying so hard? Evan,, and that's all it takes to control and bring back my composure. Evan, my sweet evan. I lay down on my bed, I need to sleep... Maybe when I wake up this pain would go away.

It wasn't long when I feel myself succumb to sleep.

'I'm hungry...I'm hungry...I'm walking, searching, hunting my prey. I can smell his scent,its intoxicating. Oh I can feel his scared, I followed the scent. Its in my house. I licked my lips in excitement, finally! I slowly crept my way in the house, I can hear him talking... Wait! Who is he talking to?

"I'm sorry Cara... Please don't leave me!" Why is he talking about, I'm cara!

"Evan, if you want me to live, give me yourself, feed me with your own flesh and let me drink your blood. Let me devour you.. I love you.." What's happening?? That cannot be me!

"Yes, I'm all yours to eat my love. Feast on me..I love you too." No!!!! I run to the room and there I saw myself, and evan... No!!no!!! I cried. He's dead... I looked at myself whose licking blood from her fingers.

Anger surged through me, I pounced at myself and I bit her... I bit myself on her shoulder. I bit so hard I felt blood on my mouth, the blood is warm and it taste so good.

"Cara!!"

Evan screamed in pain, why do I feel him hugging me? Why does the blood on my mouth feel so real??

I opened my eyes. Its just a dream, Evan's embracing me hard. Then I felt the blood on my mouth. I pushed him slowly and there I saw blood.. Blood on his left shoulder, even with the shirt his on,I can clearly see a bite mark... My bite mark.

"Oh evan, I'm so sorry. I take a look at the wound, its bleeding. I pulled him to the bathroom.

"Take off your shirt!" I ordered him

"Its okey cara, I can do this. I'll.." I cut him off by tearing his shirt. I pushed him to the shower and run the water to his wound. He flinched as the cold water poured to him.
I let the blood gush out, then I took  detergent soap and cleaned his wound.

"Stay here." I said and went out from the room. I went to my tunnel and to the torture room. I went to the medicine closet. Then to the freezer. I saw the anti rabies vial. I got it and a syringe,some bandages and some   medicine. I went back to the bathroom.

"Its really just a scratch cara, I'm fine." He said as he saw what I was holding. I prepares the anti rabies and put it on the syringe.

"No, you need this." He was about to argue but I injected him the anti rabies,leaving him dumbfounded.
Then I put some medicine to the wound and put some bandages on it.

"Cara.." I didn't let him speak. I run out of the house, into the snow. And I cried....
I just tried to eat evan.. I hurt him...
God what have I done??

(What do you think guys?? Please let me know your thoughts!! And please vote!! Thank you!)