~Chapter 5~

I ran into Vlyad.

"Oh hi Vlyad!" I said slightly blushing, "How are you doing?" He smiled

"I'm doing great!" Vlyad said cheerfully, "You? Because by the looks of things, you used Zenix's nickname." He chuckled.

"Yeah..." I said slightly smiling. He chuckled.

"Zenix, leave her alone 'bout it. She didn't know you hated that nickname. Sides, she's a cutie." He said making me blush.

"Fiiiiiiiinnnnnnnneeeeeee." Zenix groaned. I sighed in relief that he wasn't gonna chase me.

"So I see you met Tiffany, Hannah, Jade, Fawn and Aden." Vlyad said.

"Yep!" I said. I then noticed I never got out of his arms and quickly did, "s-sorry."

"It's fine." Vlyad said, "you just didn't realize it, perfectly fine...." He said under his breath, "at all really." making me blush more. Then, Aphmau came up to all of us with some people with her.

One had dark sun lightened shaded yellow eyes, melted golden colored long blonde hair, and snow white Meif'wa ears and tail. (ameliacampbell100 )

Another one had clear blue sky blue eyes, brown hair with amber blonde streaks, and Meif'wa ears and tail (AriLovesPink8910 ).

The next one had long wavy lapis dark blue hair fading into the crystal clear shade of blue. She had beautiful cyan eyes and was a wolf hybrid (PLMOKY ). She was quite nice looking. No homo.

The next one had long wavy lilac purple hair with matching purple shimmering eyes (DantesGirl1213 ).

Then the next girl had black and teal ombre emo hair-er- what looked like it, her eyes were pale blue just like Laurance's. She had black glasses to (@Diamond_Pikachu ).

Then there was one who had long wavy dark brown hair just like Vlyad's, brown shinny eyes, she had glasses and was wearing a hoodie ( ).

Then there were two girls walking side by side. The first one had pastel sky blue hair, green eyes like Travis's, and had werewolf ears. The next girl had brown hair, green eyes again, and didn't have any other features ( ).

Then there were three girls next to each other. The first one had purple hair shading into sparkly silver hair, had pastel blue eyes, and was a Meif'wa. The next one had rainbow ombred hair, magenta eyes, and had pony ears and tail. Then finally the last one had silver white hair like Tiffany with emerald green tips that looked like her eyes, then of course her eyes were green. I suddenly had a demon presences heightened my senses( ).

The next one had dirty blonde hair with lime green ends and a fringe. Her eyes were light blue, and she too, was a wolf hybrid ( ).

The final one who was a GUY had black hair with red tips on them, red eyes, and I think I could see fangs as a vampire from him ( ).

"Aphmau who are these people?" I asked.

"Oh! Well, Y/n, these are my friends, (In order) Amelia, Merlia, T.J, Giselle, Sarah, Violet, Katelyn, Angle, Sparkle, Bre, Tay, Megan, and Siku!" She said cheerfully.

"Nice to meet you!" I said.

"Hey Tay." Tiffany said, "Great to see you."

"Nice to see you too Tiffany." Tay said.

"You know each other?" I asked. They both nodded at the exact same time.

"WE'RE SISTER!" They both said at the same time and then they giggled.