"Dude, what you looking at?" I asked him.

He replayed the video he was watching so he could show me. It was a recording of  Violet trying to get it on with some guy. But he wasn't interested. Instead, the guy just pushed her off a little too violently, and Violet gasped. It was Isaac. I still found the video funny, even though it was him. It was hilarious watching Violet get rejected. Although, it seemed getting shoved, wasn't enough for her to back down, she grabbed onto Isaac's arm, clinging to him again.

"Get off me." Isaac's voice came through the phone.

Even with the poor video quality, it was clear to see that Isaac was extremely aggravated. Violet pouted before mentioning that Isaac was 'a loser' and then stormed off.

Isaac had always told people he wasn't interested in hook ups or one night stands. He wanted a proper girlfriend. He was just such a goody; he had everyone wrapped around his thumb. I'm not buying it.

Myles suddenly leaned over to watch as well. He was positioned somewhat behind me, and I could feel the slight breeze of his breath on the side of my neck. For some reason, I struggled to keep my eyes open, gosh, it felt so nice.

Having his presence so close to me made me relax, unconsciously making let out a sigh. Usually, someone breathing down my neck would irritate me, and I'd tell them to piss the hell off. But not right now, this current situation was different.

Mycah's phone screen turned black as he switched it off, still having a chuckle.

"Dylan just sent me that. Classic," he said.

I forced out a small laugh to seem like I'd been paying attention the whole time, even though, sometime throughout the video my focus switched to Myles.

I only just noticed that Dylan had pulled in the driveway behind us, now heading of towards us.

Kade slapped the hood of Mycah's car. "What's the hold up? I'm fucking hungry, man."

"Alright. I'm coming!" Mycah answered from inside the car before getting out.

Myles was next to leave, swiftly exiting car. I briefly remembered him mentioning earlier that he was also hungry.

Mycah opened the front door to let us in. As we entered the house, I looked around curiously. It was an average three bedroom home, and the interior was modern and nice. Since the few years I had been friends with Mycah, I had yet to enter his house. I've only ever seen it from the outside, when I once dropped him home before he got his license.

As teenage boys, the room we entered first was the kitchen, but we weren't alone, Mycah's mum was already there.

"Mycah, you never mentioned you were bringing this many people. I warning would've been nice. The house is a mess." His mom said.

"Sorry, ma. I told Myles to pick his shit up." Mycah blamed his brother for the mess.

"I-I forgot!" Myles blurted. His discomfort from his untidy habits being exposed was obvious. His eyes darted around, before landing on me. I smirked at him and he bashfully looked away.

"It's not just your brother's fault. I can see a fair share of your stuff laying around too, Mycah." His mom scolded.

"But Myles has more." He replied, making his mom sigh.

"I hope all our company doesn't bother you too much, ma'am," Of course, Isaac had something irritatingly polite to say.

"Oh hun, it doesn't bother me at all," She replied. "And there's plenty of food and the fridge, I made some muffins this morning, they are in the pantry, you can all have one."