Chapter 18

~Chapter 18~

~Liam's POV~

       "OWW!!"

       "NIALL, WHAT'S WRONG???!!"

       "GUYS, VICTORIA'S MISSING!!!"

       "LADDSSS!!!"

       This is what I wake up to at 2 AM! The boys are running around, yelling, screaming, you name it! The house was going mental!! Things were breaking, falling, chairs were turned over when I went into the kitchen. It was crazy...very very crazy.

        "What's all the ruckus!??" The boys stopped at the sound of my voice. 

       "Liam, did you happen to check Victoria's room before you came down here?" Harry asked. My eyes widened. I ran vampire speed back up the stairs and ran strait into her room. The boys had followed behind me. I caught my breath and breathed a sigh of relief as I saw her figure laying there, with her back turned to us. 

          "Lads, she is still over there, sleeping!" I whisper-shouted. Niall whimpered in pain and the rest of the boys stood motionless, staring back at her. Harry walked closer to her bed and his eyes flashed a golden instead of their normal green.

          "Liam...that's not Victoria..." The figure jumped straight up and out of the bed, landing right before the boys and I. A gasp escaped my mouth as I recognized the figure smirking right back at me. 

          "Ashton." Zayn said in a low growl behind me.

          "Lads, what a wonderful suprise." Ashton grinned. 

          "Where is she." Demanded Niall.

          "Who? Your mate..? Oh don't worry she's not awake yet."

       "Where is she!" I harshly said, taking a step cloesr towards Ashton. He pulled out a needle, standing taller than me. I backed off, my hands in the air meaning I've surrendered. 

             "Not so tough now Payne-o, huh?" Niall was lowly growling behind me. NIALL! You are not a dog! Stop growling! Mind links can be magical things in these kinds of troubles. I'm gonna get him Liam! And I'll make it look like a bloody accident!  Well...I wouldn't blame him. 

                "Can you please just tell us where our mate is?" Louis asked impatiently behind me. 

                "Um how about no." Ashton smiled evily. Man I want to kill him right now...

                 "Um how about I rip your head off." Niall moked. Wrong move Nialler...

                Ashton growled stepping closer to Niall, who stood tall and fierce behind me. Ashton walked up to him and you could tell the height difference, Niall being the shorter one. 

                "What did you say?" He demanded. Niall looked hip in the eyes and repeated himself.

                "Can I rip your head off." Niall said harshly. Ashton's eye twitched, which was kind of creepy, and he pounced on Niall. Niall threw punches and kicks and soon enough, we all joined in. We were beating the guy until Niall shouted in pain again. 

                  "Niall what's wrong??!!" Harry asked. Niall's wrist was red, almost like he had a rash in the shape of the infinty symbol. Just like Victoria had on her wrist. Wait but then that means.....

                   "SHE'S HURT BOYS! SHE'S HURT!!"

~Victoria's POV~

               I woke up in a very lowly lit room. I couldn't exactley see what was in the room but I knew that there was some furniture in here and I was in a chair, hands tied behind me. My head was throbing and my throat burned as if it was on fire. I couldn't speak any words so I sat silently for the next 5 mintues. Just as I was starting to doze off, a tall, dark figure walked into the room. I tried to identify the figure but I couldn't make out their face. 

             "Well hello there Victoria. Nice to see you again." The voice sounded oddly familiar but I couldn't think of the person. He stood in front of me, crouching down to my eye level. "Are you thirsty, babe?" I stayed quiet. No movement. I sat there in fear, staring back at the man in front of me. "Well you're a stubborn one. I guess we'll have change that." I shuddered as he got up and walked over to a table. He picked something up and walked back to me only this time he was behind me. I felt him grab my wrist, which was on fire, and swipe something sharp across it. I groaned in pain. 

               "Still not gonna say anything, huh?" I shook my head and felt the object slit my wrist again. This time deeper than before. He walked back in front of me, holding something behind his back. I looked up at him and he shook his head.

                "Are you going to talk now?" He smirked. I shook my head and his smirk fell from his face. He removed his arms from behind him and in his hand was a needle.

                "Well, I can change that." He smiled an evil smile, coming closer to me. I tried pushing the chair back but that didn't work. 

                 "You disobeyed me, now this is your punishment!" He yelled, slapping me on the cheek and stabing the needle into my arm. Darkness surrounded me and the only thing I could think of was how I had just been punished because I had disobeyed this strange man. 

~Author's Note~

 Hey Guys!! I finally updated! I am so sorry I haven't updating in a really long time. ANywho, I hope you liked this chapter! Leave your comments below please! Thank You!!!! I love you all!!! Stay beautiful everyone!!!! ~V xox