✰10

Top answer:
'Eren turns Titan and steals [y/n] away from Marco and Jean.'

Eren's p.o.v:

I'd had enough at this point. Being rejected, being pushed away, being called names. I'm sick of it! I bit my hand, drawing blood. I had no idea what I was doing, but my conscience - no, my heart - was telling me what I'm doing is right.

Your p.o.v:

Fuck! I saw Eren bite his hand. He's going to transform! "EVERYONE OUT! GET OUT OF HERE!" I yelled. Everyone stirred and ran outside, just in time. A loud and bright yellow thunderbolt came from the sky, and Eren transformed into a Titan. Black hair, long pointed ears, skinless mouth, two sets of teeth, glowing green eyes and a muscular body. I wasn't scared. "Eren! Can you hear me?" I yelled out to him. The Berserker Titan just let out a howl. He had broken the dining hall, pieces of wood scattered in all directions. "Eren! Listen to me!" I yelled. No use. The Titan scooped me up in his arms and ran off with me. In all honesty, I thought he was going to kill me. "Eren! Let me go!" I yelled. I knew it was no use. He couldn't hear me. I knew first hand. My friend Yoko was a Titan Shifter. I tried so, so many times to snap her out of her state, but it didn't work. She ended up destroying a whole town. Yoko... I tried to wrestle out of his grip. "EREN! LISTEN TO ME!" I yelled once more. The Titan still held me, surprisingly gently. I gave up. All the people I had evacuated mere minutes ago were all staring at me. The Titan was taking me to a grassy plain. It let go of me, this was my chance to save him. I drew my blades and used my maneuver gear to hook onto his nape. He didn't seem to mind. I cut a shallow square and pulled the skin off, closing my eyes as I got his blood splattered over me. I pulled Eren's body out of the Titan's, carrying him bridal style over to a patch of grass. I held him until he woke up.

Eren's p.o.v:

I woke up in [y/n]'s arms. "[y/n]?" I questioned.

To be continued.

Hope you enjoyed.

Question:
'Should [y/n] tell Eren what happened and kiss him? Or should she just keep it a secret?'

Bye