Love Will Win

I am overwhelmed  at how many people i come across who have been   severely   rougfhed up and  hurt by life in so mamny ways.  It can happen    while still in the womb, at a very young age and then co ntinually   throughout life.   It can happen   from   people who are supposed to be    the  closest to us   or  who are    in  the circle of those close to us.  Sadly, ever since Cain killed Abel it seems    people have  never    run out of ways to    hurt each other. It  makes  your heart ache :(

I like to wtrite positive   messages and   stories on here often   because i want to fight back against all the negative, and it is  HARD WORK!!!     I  decided to  seek to be  a psychologist because of the pain and hurt i suffered in  life as wel las many close to me.  When i seek to   listen and talk to people about their pain, whatever it might be, i listen  with my heart not just my  ears or eyes if its typing  because i want to let them  FEEL i understand  and CAN relate!!!

When something is dont  to us,  a tendency is to blame ourselves and think we could have done something to stop it or  that somehow we actually wanted it. This happens because we are fragile    and vulnerable.  Adults who hurt children  bear the BLAME!!!    No matter what    negative  painful   experiences we have had,   we  ARE  valued  we ARE  loved    we ARE   important  ALL OF US!!!

Numbing  pain is something we all learn to do.  We can do it through  alcohol,drugs,exercise,eating,fantasy,sex,working  all the time, cutting      and  much more.  Key is to be able to  allow ourselves to FEEL the pain amd  move through it.   Easier said than done yes i know all too well.  it is the best rememdy though in my opinion and  is why we   need  to   turn to other people whoever they may be   to    encourage us.  It might be the hardest thing    imaginable to take that step and risk telling  someone   about our pain.  It is something we MUST do though.   It  will allow us to BREATHE     ENDURe  ENJOY  and  know LOVE WILL WIN!!!!  

I dedicate this to    so many who     have lived with   deep pain and who battle everyday to keep going.    LOVE ALL OF YOU!!