Girlfriend Part IIII. (final part)

Почніть із самого початку

Khushi shook her head to say yes, but her mouth said no. 

"Arnav ji.... marriage...I mean..I--"

Arnav took Khushi in his arms. He hugged her tightly. 

"Khushi, you know I don't believe in marriage. We don't have to get married!"

Khushi was shocked. She pushed him away from her and stared at him with confusion. 

"Yo..you don't want to get married...to me?"

He doesn't believe in this!

"I mean Khushi, you don't want to get married either right?"

No! I don't want to get married... I only want to get married to you.

Khushi just slowly blinked. She couldn't believe this is how their relationship would end. 

"Of course I want to get married. I want to get married to you. I want to settle down with you and have kids. I mean did you expect us to just live like this forever. Do you not want me as a wife?"

Now it was Arnav's turn to be confused.

She wanted to get married? Settle down? Kids?

"I mean Khushi, you never told me this before"

Khushi couldn't believe he was using this as an excuse.

"You don't always have to say something to clarify things. Some things you are supposed to understand. Anyways I should've expected this from you. No strings attached right? You never wanted to get into a relationship in the first place. You never loved me ?"

Arnav was furious by now. 

How dare she question my love for her? 

Arnav held Khushi's arms in a tight grip. 

"How dare you question my love? I thought you wouldn't want to be with a guy like me. You never said anything...Isn't this what you want?"

Khushi shook her head furiously.

"No this isn't what I want. I want you. I want you to be mine. I want to be called Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada!"

Khushi's eyes widened. She covered her mouth with her small hands, surprised at what she just said to Arnav. 

Arnav was surprised at what Khushi said. However, soon a huge smirk was plastered on his face. 

"Okay."

Khushi couldn't believe all he had to say was okay.

"Okay. I guess that's all I have to say. I'll leave now."

Arnav held Khushi back. He held her face in his hands and kissed her lightly on her lips. 

Berries.

"I want you to be Mrs.Raizada. I want you to claim me to be yours. I want you to be mine forever."

*End of Flashback

"Finally Khushi, are you done?"

Khushi smiled at his impatience, she just nodded and hugged him tight. 

"Khushi are you..ok?"

Arnav looked around to see people staring at their public display of affection.

"Thank you for everything. Thank you for giving me everything I've ever wanted."

Arnav smiled at her and then helped her sit in the car. Once they were settled down Arnav turned around to see Khushi staring at him.

"Babe I love you.", Arnav grinned at Khushi. 

He placed his hand on her swelling belly. He caressed it a little.

"Actually Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada, I love you more. Thank you for this! Thank you for making me a father!"

The End!

--------------------------------

Hey guys hoped you like this ending. I wanted them to have a happy ending and this was one of the best ways to end this story. 

I always wanted to see Arnav as a father on the show. Not for Aarav, but like his own baby. 

Well sorry for the delay and thanks for all the love.

I'll try updating soon!