40% | part 1

FUCKING ASS MUNCHERS

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GET MY BOOK TO 14K

BUT I LOVE YOU FOR THAT SO HERE IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR

>

Grace's POV

Here I am just standing in line waiting for my turn for the meet and greet. I'm so fucking excited to see Calvin. Also still fucking pissed that Calvin won't give me any privileges to skip the line and meet him.And me being me I'm the last person.

I'm getting more nervous each step I get closer to him. Oh my fucking god I'm next.IM FUCKING NEXT.

I was frozen, well I was,not my legs. I ran up to him, and hugged him.His arms went around me perfectly.

"God you're prettier in person" Calvin mumbled while pulling away from the hug."Oh my god I love you so much" I replied.Calvin started chuckling.

"Hey sense you are the last person let's go to the green room" Calvin said "also it's not fucking green like wtf." Calvin cussed while leading me to the not green room.

"Your jokes are fucking sucking rn" I replied laughing.

"That's not the only thing that will be sucking" Calvin mumbled.

"What did you say?" I asked not clearly hearing what he said." I said -that's not true- " He replied.

"Oh hey we're here" Calvin said while opening the door in a rush. I walked in and saw it wasn't green."yup you were right not green"
I said.

Suddenly I was pushed against the wall. "What the -" I asked.

"God grace I've been waiting to do this sense I saw you" He groaned. He pressed his lips against mine.

"Calvin"

The world stopped for me.Me kissing my idol in the fucking green room that's not green.

"Grace" he groaned against my lips.I replied with a muffled yes.

"Grace wake up" he groaned.

wait what the fuCK----

>
SPLASH

"WHAT THE FUC-" I was about to scream. "LANGUAGE GRACE" my mom screamed even louder.

"why the hell would you pour water on me" I said. "You told me to wake you up early for,"My mom said "what's his name again?"

"Connor"

"Mom"

"Calum"

"Mom that's 5sos"

"Caden"

"Mom"

"Collin"

"Mom it's cal-"

"CALVIN" my mom yelled at me."yes mom Calvin"

"Ok well get ready ,young lady" She said sternly."I'm not driving you ,by the way, drive yourself." She said while walking out.

what a wet dream...literally

>
To be continued

Leave the winks if you are mad at me for not finishing the dream...

Ok wait for part 2