If it ain't love

Elena showered Elijah with small pecks on his lips as he laid back beautifully spent after she had her pleasurely way with him giving ecstasy a whole new dimension. With the last ounce of strength he sliped his hand up her neck pulling her into a finishing deep kiss. Elena slid off him now making herself comfortable beside him laying on her belly looking at him gratifyingly saying-

"You really took me far far away"

"You do that to me every time"- Elijah uttered turning sideways now caressing her arm with his fingers looking at her spellbound.

Elena smiled chuckling inside.

Flashback

Days after the After party

"So, you and Elijah Mikaelson! Snapped!"- Caroline said as Elena showed up for brunch with her friend showing her the picture of him and her on the S-chat.

"Ah, let them write what they want. Old- new - I don't care. We're having fun- great- mad- sexy fun."- Elena looked at the photo of Elijah and her in a semi-hug.

"Great- mad- fun until you fall in love"- Caroline said.

"No falling in love anymore. Been there - done that. Locked my heart safely away. And threw the key. Ok, what shall I have?"- Elena looked at the menu.

Now she heard her heart beating its way out if the chains she had imposed on it. No!- she shushed it away-"I am happy as it is. Nothing more."
Her heart kicked back as if saying-"If it ain't love why does it feel so good. Tell me what it is?"

As if he had heard the exchange between Elena and her very own heart he moved to her kissing her like she needed convincing that she should unlock it and let it fly with open wings.

Flashback

After the brunch

Elena went through the magazine that had a feature on him titled The Original Man-

The last of the gentlemanly kind

The last of the gentlemanly kind."- Elena read. She closed it with her heart quiver.