i'ma care for you

Elijah having finished his call now stepped out of the bedroom seeing Elena stood up with his glass of champagne as she walked towards him -"How about finishing the champagne somewhere more private?"- she said seductively handing the glass to him. She placed a kiss now on his lips as a foretaste of what she had installed for him. Her mouth tasting of strawberries, sweet teasing up his tongue with hers made him hungrily pull her by the waist to him. But she pulled her kiss away wriggling out of his grip walking inside the room laying half way down on the bed still arched up. Elijah sipped a bit of the champagne as he walked in after her pushing the door closed. His eyes now not leaving hers, putting the glass aside he took his suit jacket off, undid his tie in one move tossing it aside on the neighbouring chair, then unbuttoning his shirt showing his perfectly toned up body prompting Elena to get over to him putting her hands up his chest now sliding them to the shoulders removing the shirt off of him, eyes still fixed on one another, nose, lips barely touching, exasperatingly waiting for the combustion of what's to come when they dive into the flame that was rising higher and higher by the second. His hands masterfully now liberated her of her dress, slipping his fingers up her bra making it open as her hands wondered down his trousers freeing him of the last piece of clothing revealing him aroused and he now walked her in two swift moves to the bed laying her on the bed as his lips crushed onto hers as he ripped her panties off wondering with his hand down her arched up leg as she made herself ready for him to slide in her now gasping-"I want you- now, Elijah-please"
He gave her one quick look wanting to see the sweet need for him confirmed in her eyes before he fulfilled her wish of the moment for them to become one.

You make it look like it's magic I see nobody but you