XXV

Everywhere I'm looking now; I'm surrounded by your embrace. Baby, I can see your halo you know you're my saving grace. You're everything I need and more; it's written all over your face.

🔹💒🔹

Tyler's gentle voice carried through the house as he stood in front of his kitchen window holding a cup of coffee in one hand and the landline in his other.

"Thank you for your time," the words are genuine as he smiles and hangs the phone up.

Heavy footsteps are descending down the steps as sleepy honey brown eyes flutter up to meet his.

"G'morning," Josh smiles sleepily as he stretches and gives the cutest of kitten yawns. Tyler was just in awe with the kitten like boy named Joshua.

"I called your boss and informed him about your condition and he gave you three weeks off,  and I called Melanie and Halsey. They're taking Bea for the weekend so you can get some rest and I can take care of you," Tyler smiles as he watches Josh pour himself a cup of coffee and drink it straight.

Cringing at the thought of drinking the strong, bitter liquid without some type of creamer or sweetener, Tyler, takes a sip from his light brown sweetened coffee.

"I also went over to your place this morning and fed and watered Neoma and Bade."

Gentle hands wrap themselves around Tyler's hips as he presses a kiss to the soft skin of Tyler's neck; muffled words so delicate and small as they were mumbled into delicate skin.

"Thank you."

Sitting his own creamer filled coffee down on the kitchen island, Tyler turns around in the man's arms and lets the honey brown slowly seep into his mind; slowing everything rushing around inside of his mind like the sticky substance would.

"A 'thank you' isn't needed."

Pink lips quirk into the smallest of smiles as dark brown eyes follow the action, "too bad, you already got one."

The heavenly sound of the two laughing fill the morning atmosphere between the beige walls that hold two ethereal beings.

Coffee was long forgotten as the two got caught up in each other, but the smell still lingered in the air as they laughed with the purest of smiles adorning their faces.

The two end up abandoning their almost full cups of coffee as they somehow end up on the couch sitting side by side.

Tyler's phone was laying on the coffee table as I am not a robot by Marina & the Diamonds  filtered through the low quality speakers and gentle, warm sunlight gave the wooden floors a golden gleam.

Heavenly.

🔹💒🔹

Small fingers poking his cheek caused Tyler to wake up, as his doe eyes fluttered open to reveal the mix matched eyes of his daughter.

He looks down and see's Josh's head lying in his lap as his cotton candy lips are slightly parted and gentle puffs of air slip through them; his chest moving with every breath as his pajama clad body snuggles closer to Tyler's warmth.

"Daddy, can we watch cartoons?"Bea looks up at him innocently as she bats her long, back eyelashes and lets her eyes wander to Josh's sleeping form.

"Just be quiet, okay? Joshie doesn't feel too good," Tyler's gentle voice whispers as Bea clambers on the other side of his lap.

Tyler turns the tv on before wrapping his arm around Bea and pulling her closer to his side as his other goes to thread through Josh's fading hair.

"My little loves," Tyler whispers as he kisses Bea's cheek and smiles down at Josh.

Healing.

🔹💒🔹
A/N

Short and sweet filler chapter 🙃.

This story is the one I'm most proud of. Also, I have 14 Joshler fics in my works you guys have no clue about, so fun times.

My friend is going through a hard time and I'm balancing school, work, and her so updates are becoming slower; I'm sorry.

👽STAY • ALIVE💀

-Becca🌻