{surprise}

Era: 1964
Smut

--

"Darling I'm home-holy shit." Your boyfriend walked in through the front door and stopped when he saw you. You were laying on the couch naked.

You smiled at him. "Hi love." You purred in your most seductive voice. "How was practice?"

"Huh?" Paul asked confused.

"I said how was practice love?" You repeated and giggled. Paul's eyes were staring down at your pussy. "My eyes are up here Paul."

Paul snapped out of it and coughed, his face turning bright red. "It was uh good." He coughed. His eyes drifted down to your pussy again so you closed your legs. You heard him groan.

"Not that i mind or anything but why are you naked?" Paul set his guitar case down on the floor gently.

"Oh you know. Its so hot out and i was sweating in my clothes so i took them off." You giggled .

"I see." Paul coughed once more. You noticed the bulge in his trousers and smirk.

"Maybe you should do the same Paulie. You look so uncomfortable in those trousers. I'll help you." You stood up and walked over to him, your breasts bounce with each step. You kissed him and pushed his hair out of his face. You started unbuttoning his trousers.

"Fuck." Paul lets out a curse as you push his trousers down his muscular thighs. As soon as he kicks them off, you start at his boxers. You pull his boxers down a few inches before his erection springs out.

"Oh Paul. You're so hard." You smiled and yanked his boxers down the rest of the way.

"Well what did you expect? I came home to find my girlfriend naked on the couch."

You giggled and wrapped your hand around his cock and squeezed it causing him to let out a loud moan. "You must've had a stressful day today. Let me take care of this for you. Sit down." You demanded.

Paul nodded eagerly and satbdown on the couch wearing nothing but his plain white t-shirt. You get down on your knees in front of him and wrapped your hand around his cock again. You pumped it a few times before taking it into your mouth. You hollowed out your cheeks so you can fit all of him which wasn't a problem.

"Shit!!" Paul yelled as the tip of his cock nudged the back of your throat. You smiled and start bobbing your head back and forth. You felt Paul knot his fingers through your hair.

You make sure your teeth scrapped againist the tip.

"Baby. I'm so close. I'm going to come." Paul whimpered , throwing his head back. His cock twitched inside your mouth. You pulled away just as he was about to come.

"Why?"

"Shhhh." You stood up and straddled his hips. You grabbed his twitching cock and positioned it at your entrance. You slowly lowered yourself down on him. Paul groaned and grabbed ahold of your hips.

"You want to know something?" You whispered in his ear. Paul nodded .

"I played with myself earlier. I woke up horny as hell this morning but you were already gone so i had to take matters into my own hands."

"Im sorry baby." Paul started thrusting his hips up to meet yours. You let out a loud squeal as his cock found your gspot and hit it repeatedly. "John wanted us to come to the studio early.'

"You don't have to explain to me." You started bouncing up and down his cock faster. You groaned and threw your head back. "Mmm fuck Paulie. Your cock feels so good inside of me."

Paul groaned in response. He took your breasts that were bouncing from your movements in his hands and squeezed them. "I'm ahh fuck." Paul suddenly tenses below you. His cock started twitching inside you. "Y/N!" He screamed your name as he came inside you. You continued bouncing up and down until you reached your own release.

"Best surprise ever." A satisfied smile appeared on Paul's face. "I better come home to you naked from now on."