Chapter 8: Judgement

(Lost Silver's P.O.V)

" I FIND THIS JUDGEMENT IN SESSION." Mr.Creepypastas Voiced boomed through the court.
The court was a bowl, circles of seats with portals that lead from every part of the Creepypasta universe.
Mr.Creepypasta Stood on a hovering platform that was in the middle of a never ending black abyss.
Amber on the other hand was also on a platform.
She was chained around her wrists, Neck, and legs that pulled her closer to the platform to where she was on her knees.
The Council was behind Mr.Creepypasta while the Creepypasta family, which was us, sat in the rows In Front of him.
Slenderman twiddled with his thumbs next to me.
He looked paler than usual as the light shined on Amber and Mr.Creepypasta leaving us to watch from the darkness.

Everyone was silent besides murmurs here and there among the seats around us.
Mr.Creepypasta raised one blue hand into the air and snapped his fingers summoning a an old book and the body of (y/n) which made my heart sink.
Mr.Creepypasta flipped through pages letting dust fly through the air as the ancient pages fluttered.
Suddenly With an abrupt stop from Mr.Creepypastas finger, he looked on a page.
"Ms.Wilbur....Born in September at exactly 7:02 pm....died at 8:09 pm on a Sunday.....age 15..." he spoke in a low voice that carried throughout the room.
"Ms.(L/n) Born in (month) at (time)....died at 5:57 pm on Friday of last week....age...(y/a)...killed by..you..which was at the time unauthorized...." Mr.Creepypasta slammed the book closed leaving an echo.
A lump formed in my throat.
"Did you or did you not kill this human being with unauthorization?"

Amber shifted making the chains rattle slightly.
"She was an incomplete kill.." she whispered with a raspy voice stirring up voices in the crowd.
"Incomplete?" Mr.Creepypasta huffed.
"Was the kill called off by your leader or fellow peers?"
"Peer"
"I see...." he sighed summoning up another book and again flipping through the pages.
"Well...code of conduct 667...im sure you already know don't you?"
"Yes."
"Repeat."
"Code of Conduct 667 states that A fellow Creepypasta that engages or pursues in any kill but it is inconveniently rejected or pressed aside by leader and/or fellow Creepypasta may be canceled upon engaging. Unless said other wise by the leader of your group or dimension overrides the say of the fellow peer.
If none is said The pursue may be abandoned but must remain abandoned if no harm from target becomes relevant."
"Did any harm come from this target?"
There was a long silence before she answered.
"No."
Suddenly someone spoke up, "SHE TRIED TO TAKE HER BROTHER!" Which stirred up arguments in the bowl making Slenderman and Look around confused.
"SILENCE!!" Mr.Creepypasta roared shutting everyone up.
Once the chatter died down he began speaking again.
"If you are an witness of this incident please step in front of the council who rest behind me."
Right then a portal opened up before me and the other dares Gang members that were spread out among the bowl.
We all stepped through our own portals at the same time only to come face to face with the head council.

The council rested within their Hooded cloaks.
   "These are the witness of the incident and this is the result."
   We all turned our heads to see Mr.Creepypasta open a portal and (y/n)'s body hovered out of it.
   "They have the scars to prove the Battle...and Richard Kyle Slenderman did you know about the call off of the kill."
  Slenderman stayed silent for a moment , I could tell he was looking a Amber but he couldn't lie in the court.
  For if he did he would be killed and everything we've done will be erased Like Dimension 46 after one of the Creepypastas there had killed Mr.Creeepypastas wife and lied about it when there was proof.
   "Yes." He choked.
"Council?" Mr.Creepypasta turned to the council.
   They all spoke in unison.
"Present Guilty."
I could feel the air run cold as all eyes turned toward Amber.
   "My final answer agreed with the council." He growled deeply making our skin tremble.
  "Punishment?...your soul will be traded for (y/ n) and FORVER will your soul be tormented in the fiery pits of hell"
   Amber said nothing but her head hung in shame.
   "If any of you wish to say your last words...you may."
   From where we stood a path revealed its self and lead to Amber.
  We all walked over to her.
I stared down at her.
  "I'm sorry Amber...I was angry I didn't mean to say the words..."
  Silence
"But I am your brother...and your my sister...you'll always be...this is my fault..I'm sorry."
   Silence.
The rest of the gang said there apologizes but Amber stayed silent the whole time.
   Slenderman even said something to her and she stayed as quiet as darkness.

"Time....take the two to the soul send and retrieve center." Mr.Creepypasta ordered.

After those words everyone was sent home.
  But nothing will be held the same