Chapter 1: A few years later

(YOUR POV)

I walked to my aunts from a long day at school.
My necklace that my father had given me 5 years ago still danced around my neck.
When I got to my aunts house she was gone to work and wouldn't be back until late.
I didn't even mind eating when I got there.
I went straight to my room, dropped my book bag and hopped on the bed with my phone, pulling up a Lost silver FanFiction.
Suddenly I got a call from an unknown.
  "Hello?"
No answer.
  "Helloooo HOLA? COMO ESTAS??"
No answers.
   I shrugged and hung up the phone.
Suddenly the door rang.
   "Well shit...what the Heck is happening today?"
I quickly slid down the stair rails and sneaked over to the door looking through the peep hole.
No one was there, only a small box.
"What the..."
I opened the door and picked up the small box.
"To (y/n) (l/n) Hurry."
I raised an eyebrow and huffed with ignorance keeping my eyes on the box and closing the door with my foot.
I ran in the living room and belly flopped on the couch examining the box.
I shook the box wondering what was inside.
"Hurry..." I whispered and ripped open the cardboard box.
Only a small withered down Pokèmon game was inside it.
"Really..."
Crazy mind I have, I had thrown it to the side not wanting to have anything to do with it, only 15 minutes later I playing it on my DS from Boredom.
Suddenly the whole scenery in the game changed to black in white and my character changed to a boy with a sorrow look on his face.
I squinted eyeing the character closely.
My eyes widened, "OH MY GOD LOST SLIVER?!? NO WAAAAAY." I yelped and danced around.
I had always wanted to meet him, he was my favorite Creepypasta.
I kept playing until I walked up to a sign followed by a text box appeared saying, he died.
A fangirl squeal escaped my lips but then confusion leaked from my face. The game had glitched and was replaced with They died.
Suddenly Lost silver slowly aroused from my DS knocking me off the couch from shock and on the floor only for me to hit my head on someone's shoes, I looked up to see a girl grinning evily down at me with wide Insane eyes.
They both laughed with demonic echoes. Out of fear in instinct a got up quickly and tripped the girl. She looked almost exactly like silver, only her hair was longer and she had her limbs.
When I had my balance I twirled past Silver and targeted the door.
But I wasn't going anywhere, I was surrounded by a blue like aurora. I was slowly lifted off the ground and turned around to see Lost silver and the female look alike.
The girl still grinned her hand in front of me as her powers concealed me, "We played your little game-" she motioned toward the Pokemon game. "Now you play ours."
Tears flooded my eyes as I look toward silver, his Insane expression had deceased and replaced with concern.
"A-Amber...wait a second."
The girl supposing Amber looked back at Silver.
"You want dibs little bro?" She asked with a gentle tone.
"N-no...I-I....maybe we should wait.." Silver stuttered in a whispered.
Amber looked back at me then silver.
"We can't wait Silver...she's already knows...."
"Then we'll take her with us...." Silver smiled a little at his idea, but Amber looked disgusted.
"W-....Ew Why?" She asked still disturbed.
"We don't have to kill everyone Amber.....please." Silvers Sad look returned.
Amber sighed hanging her head low in defeat. "Fineeeeeeeee" she huffed, her powers letting me go and hitting the floor hard with a thud.
I groaned softly arching my back.
"I'm not carrying her though." Amber growled jumping back in the game.
Silver looked over at me with a wide gentle smile. His arms and legs were back and he walked over to me holding his hand out to help me.
I took it cautiously, "sorry about that...The names Silver..What's yours?" He asked helping me get to my feet.
Oh my lord a Creepypasta just asked for my name in a gentle way?! FANGIRL OVERLOAD.
"(Y-y/n)" I stuttered blushing lightly.
"Nice to meet you (y/n)"
Suddenly I was sweeped off my feet bridal style and we jumped into the DS.
     Gliding through a cool green spiral of green numbers.
    Whoaaaaaa.
At the end of the spiral was a bright light which we went through.
   Suddenly we walked through a brown polished door into a hallway with a long red rug.
    Silver gently put me on my feet.
I looked around in awe, I knew where I was.
   "Is-is this what I think it is?!" I whispered.
  "Yup."
I turned around to see Silver walking up next to me with a smile I will never get used to.
  "Welcome to the Creepypasta Mansion (y/n)"