Chapter 3: Just forget me

(Silvers P.O.V)
(Y/n) followed behind me, she just kept looking around.
Wow, I think I've ever been so confident around anyone, not even my own sister.
And golly she was pretty, I just couldn't stop thinking about her.
I was so lost in my thoughts I almost. walked past my room.
"Here's my room....it's slightly messy...I wasn't expecting this to happen today." I chuckled opening the door.
(Y/n)'s eyes widened in shock.
"YOU CALL THIS A MESS?!??" She exclaimed moving her hands all over the place.
"Yea my b-bed is not made...." I could feel my face get warm slightly.
(Y/n) fell to floor brushing her cheek against it.
"DUDE THIS IS SO CLEAN YOU COULD EAT OFF IT..." Her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head.
I chuckled at her shock as she got up and looked around..
"You seriously call this a mess?" She looked back at me.
Honestly yes...I did
"Clean must be so freaking white and pure you can't even step in here if you call this a mess!" She sat on my bed hesitantly.
I rubbed my neck slightly, I kinda was a Germophobe....
Suddenly there was a knock on my door.
I turned around to see Amber.
"O-oh h-hey A-Amber...what's u-up?" I felt my self stutter.
Amber had a big smile on her face, "pip and I are going out killing. Want to come?" As soon as she said that a little black fairy pop out of her hoodie.
"Heyo!" His chirpy voice tinged in my ears.
I looked at (y/n), she still doesn't know how to cope here, I can't just leave her.....
"Um a-actually trying to get (y/n) settled in...."
Amber raised a brow with one eye staring me dead in the soul while the other burned from the otherside of her hair.
"I'm pretty sure Tiff can show her around, she needs to get from under the table anyway....."

"NO I DONT!!" A high pitched voice called from around the bend.
"DARK LINK STOP!!!"
Amber chuckled but didn't keep stop her gaze.
"Come on Silver! We haven't had a distant killing spree together since I found out you were my brother...PWEASE!" Her eyes enlarged trying to mimic puppy eyes.
(Y/n) clouded my mind I didn't realize it at first but a frown formed on my face.
"No Amber, (y/n) is more important right now...." I growled slightly.
A wave of shock consumed Amber's face for a moment before looking past me toward (y/n) then back at me with a frown.
"Fine.....I guess we can go later..." She glared walking off.
I watched her walk off before looking back at (y/n) she was messing with one of my Pokèballs.

(STOP READER- STOP YE DIRTY MIND!! -oh you weren't thinking that...oh...OKAY FORGET I SAID ANYTHING.)

(Y/n) looked at me, she was obviously so innocent all I could do was smile.
"Sooo what you want to see first?" I asked placing my hands in my jacket pockets.
A huge smile perked on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHY DID YOU WANT TO COME UP HERE AGAIN?!?" I tried to gain my balance on the roof.
"I don't Know!! I just wanted to!!" She cried out with joy.
(Y/n) sat on the edge of the roof looking down toward the ground.
I fell to my hands and knees clinging to the roof crawling over to (y/n).
A soft sigh escaped from her and the wind blew through her (h/l) hair.
The last thing I knew I was staring at her.
Suddenly a familiar voice came out of nowhere.
I looked to my right to see Amber on her elbows.
"Ello!" She smiled
I smiled back always happy to see a familiar face.
"We got a dare to go paint balling, we need a spectator. Wanna come?" She asked.
I raised an eyebrow before looking at (y/n) then back.
"Uh....I-Im k-kinda busy...." I felt myself stutter.
"You're too busy to do a dare???" Her face filled with disgust.
"Yeaaaa..."
"Hey silver! Can you show me your favorite spots next?" (Y/n) called out.
I looked at her with a smile, "yea sure!" A huff came from Amber.
I started back at her to see her about to jump off the roof.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"To do our dare....have fun with (y/n)." She huffed again before hoping off the roof and landing on her feet perfectly.
That's a first.....

~~~~~~Later that evening~~~~

I walked past the kitchen with some old boxes to see Amber on almost every piece of furniture stacked on top of each other trying to reach a shelf.
"Curse my shortness!" She muttered stretching herself.
Suddenly the furniture looked unbalanced and was about to fall.
"SILVER A LITTLE HELP?!?" She called out.
I was about to go to her aid when another voice ringed in my ears.
"Silver! I CANT FIND THE BATHROOM!!" It was (y/n)
I completely forgot about Amber "COMING!" I called runningOut the kitchen only hear a huge crash making me wince and remember Amber. I peeked back into see Amber sitting in the sink with her hat in her face.
   "Sorry Amber." I felt guilt rising.
Amber didn't say anything she just got out the Sink and used her telekinesis to place all the furniture back.
A huffed and raced out to (y/n) for the last time.

The next morning I made (y/n) breakfast which she highly appreciated.
    But apparently she was still hungry and Amber's box of pizza was sitting on the table untouched while Amber was no where to be seen.
  (Y/n) reached for the pizza unaware, I was about to tell her not to, but she already had a slice and stuffed it in her mouth.
    Right then Amber walked in with a low head not even telling anyone goodmorning.
   Amber day in front of her pizza box opening it.
     (Y/n) looked in horror, guilt was rising in her eyes, I knew what she was thinking, she thought it was a free for all. Before I could say anything then Amber boomed, "WHO TOOK A SLICE OF MY PIZZA?!?"
     The whole house went quiet and stared at Amber in horror.
    (Y/n) shriveled in her seat. "I-I did...I'm sorry..." She whispered.
   Amber shot a glare at her. "You?" She looked of disgust before looking at me.
    "Gee. Silver didn't tell you? During all the time he spent with you he didn't warn you?!? Wow it's like he did that on purpose......" She hissed making me stand out of my seat in anger.
    "I was bout to tell her but she stuffed it in her mouth! It's just a slice of pizza it's not like she took the whole box." I growled.
     "MY SLICE OF PIZZA." She growled her eyes glowing.
   "Can't you stop being selfish for once in your life!!? EVER?!" I hissed.
  Amber's eyes widened before hopping on the table and jumped on my side so she could look me dead in the eyes.
    "EVERYONE HERE HAS SOMETHING THAT BELONGS TO THEM AND THEM ONLY AND IN THIS CASE ITS MY PIZZA WHICH MEANS NO ONE NOT EVEN THE NEWBIE SHOULD BE TOUCHING IT." She roared in my face letting black oze seep down her cheeks in anger.
   "SHES NEW CUT HER SOME SLACK." I boomed
   "OH SURE ILL CUT HER SOME SLACK AND LET HER TAKE MY BROTHER. PUT HER FIRST."
     "IM NOT PUTTING HER FIRST."
"OH REALLY?!?? Okay...if mr.Creepypasta was about to take both of our souls who would you choose?" She growled.
   "Amber that's not fai-"
"WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE DAMMIT."
  I swallowed hard she was reading my eyes I could tell, she nodded with a line across her face.
   "That's what I thought...." She hissed walking past me.
     At that moment anger boiled more than it ever had.
     "Your so emotional! YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO CARE!! you only care because your not a real Creepypasta....." I growled watching her.
  She stopped and slowly turned around.
  I could feel everyone's eyes on us.
The room grew so quiet I knew what was going to happen next.........