Chapter 6 - Escaping

Oh My God.

A minute went by and that felt like an hour. Where the hell were Louis & Eleanor? They were bloody taking their time.

Wait. What was that noise?

I could hear faint clinking in the direction of my window. I walked towards my window and saw pebbles being thrown on it. I reached the window and saw Louis Tomlinson. Even though I was really upset and on the verge of killing myself ,seeing Louis put a smile on my face. I made a little 'fangirl' scream and opened the window. There I saw stood my best friend ... Eleanor ,holding a rope.

Eleanor whispered ," Mel, get your bag and come down. Me & Louis will help you climb down the rope."

I murmured ," Okay hang on a sec. Lemme just get my bag. Oh and by the way Louis and Eleanor, thank you guys so much."

El smiled and I returned the favour.

I quickly ran to my bed and grabbed the the small Cath Kidston bag and headed for the window again.

I looked at my room one last time. I could swear I felt a tear drop. I then wiped it and remembered that this bastard ain't worth these tears.

Louis hauled the rope up and I attached it to the side of the window. Slowly, I started climbing down the rope and when I reached the end I toppled over. Luckily, Louis was there to catch me. How dumb. Falling in front of one of my biggest idols. Not cool Mel not cool.

Louis then asked me, "Are you alright?"

I answered with a, "Yeah I'm fine I just lost my balance I guess."

Louis then said, "No I meant with that bastard. Leaving him was the right thing to do. But you must feel heartbroken."

I muttered, "Urm yeah."

He looked at the scars on my hands then looked at me. I could see emotion in his eyes. I can't believe that one of the biggest popstars is actually feeling sorry for me. 

Eleanor then said, " Mel, Lou quickl get in the car before that son of a bitch comes out."

Eleanor led me to the car which was a black Range Rover and told me to go in the backseat. I looked at my house one last time and reminisced all the times I had with James. I spat at the house then went into the car.

Eleanor sat in the frontseat and Louis obviously in the dirvers seat. Off we went.

I thought to myself that my life could never be fixed again but little did I know what life had in store for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyaaaa guyzz :)

Soooooo soorrryyyy for the late update been soo busyy with so many thingz in life. (Lol I know I alwayz say that but honest to God I have.)

Anywayzz if you guyz have any ideas you wanna put into the story plz plz contact me at waheedar10@gmail.com.

Stay young & beautiful followerzz or wattpadians (LOL :P)