Chapter 2 - First Call

Wow! Still can't believe I met such a hot guy and in all the places ... McDonalds. Weird!

I don't believe in love at first sight but seeing James has maybe changed my mind. After, we exchanged numbers he left and my shift ended. Finally, home sweet home.

I got home and checked my phone. Woah 5 message's from James. Already!!

James xx

'Hey beautiful.'

'Sup.'

'Do u wanna go out somewhere 2night??'

'How bout a place of ur choice.'

'Can't wait 2 c u later n call me as soon as u read these messages!!'

Wow that boy is fast. I went upstairs and changed into something more comfortable. T-shirt and sweat pants. After that I decided to call him.

Phone call to James ..

You,"Hey James its me Melissa the one you at McDonalds."

James, " Hi gorgeous James here."

You," You told me to call you about going out or something."

James, " Oh yeah. Would you like to come out with me for dinner?"

You, "Sure. Erm shall I text you my address then you can pick up at about 8."

James, " Sure thing. I'll come at about 8 and pick you up to take you somewhere special."

You," Cool."

Wow you were so shocked about what had just happened. You took a minute to take it all in.

Maybe you did have somebody to love you and care for you.

Or did you??

--------------------------

Sorry guys Harry,One direction and Eleanor arent here yet but i promise they will be here soon.

So live long and fan,comment and vote plzz.

Love u guys xx