i

i wrote this at two am and i wanted to post it

"i miss the way you said my name and how you used to complain about wanting to give me your sweater even though it was typical LA weather. i remember you looking into my eyes and euphoria rushed through my body. you know what to say at the right time like "i'll be here forever." i hope you stay like you said you would. i hope you don't leave me like the others did and you told me you were different. and you were right. you are different. you are like the stars in the sky and a sunset to me, beautifully painted onto the canvas of this world. your smile shines through out my dark days and makes me fucking happy. you make me happy. i just want you to know how much you mean to me and i don't want to lose you. ever. i am in love with your talented mind. i love the way you carry yourself and how everything is so bright about you. you never seem to be sad and that's what i like most about you. when you're sad, you talk about it and it makes me so happy that you trust me so much with all of this shit. i just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me. you are all the stars and i hope the best for you. "

!!! sorry i'm annoying you guys with this shit!!!