reasons i love tyler n josh

tyler has a beautiful way to creat words that you would never know fit together, but they always do

tyler has a beautiful way to creat words that you would never know fit together, but they always do. tyler understands what you've been through and made a way for you and tyler to communicate through music. he has this voice that create noises that make you want more. he paints a beautiful image onto your image of the world. he makes me feel like I'm not alone. he makes me feel like I can make it through the tough times. he has got my back. he is there. Tyler Robert Joseph makes me happy. he makes millions of people happy. he connects with his fans and helps them. I feel when j hear his voice, it soothes me. he makes me believe this could be a better world, a better place. just him singing has helped me out of suicide a bunch of times. he has just been there for me without knowing. he carries himself in a way which I can't fully put my mind to believe that he is even real. he is fucking funny and makes me laugh hella hard. he knows what to do to make a person very happy. he just is so amazing and so heart warming and makes everything good in the world happen. he changed the world.

now for josh.

for my little sunshine boy

for my little sunshine boy. he means the fucking world to me. I can't put words together in the whole English language to define how much this boy means to me. his little eye crinkles when he is really smiling. how cute his lil tummy is and how he just knows how to put a show. how his smile creases show when he is smiling really hard. his laugh. his hands goDDAMN. his arms. he just is a great man and I don't know how I can explain here just in this book. I love how genuine he is. he is so cute and precious and needs to be protected from what's become of this world. im gonna stop here before I sob bye.