Chapter 2

You could hardly contain your excitement. Thankfully Jaehee was driving today, which meant you could hop onto the chat now to invite everyone. As soon as you took out your phone she glanced over at you; her expression still looked very conflicted. That was okay, you were going to fix everything. "I'm going to tell them now so they can fit it into their schedules. Especially with how busy Jumin is, and of course Zen." Yoosung worked for Jumin as his new assistant now, so if Jumin was busy so was Yoosung. Jaehee would tell you it didn't matter whether or not Jumin was busy because there were no breaks for his assistants. 

[ [Y/n] has entered the chat ]
Zen: [Y/N}!! You're here <3
Zen: Couldn't stay away huh ;)
707: Maybe she was staying away because of you?
Yoosung: Ahhh T-T Don't say such mean things
Yoosung: How are you, [y/n]?
[Y/n]: I'm doing great! I have something exciting to tell you guys <3
707: You and Jaehee are dating????
[ Jumin has entered the chat ]
Jumin: ...
Jumin: Don't be absurd Luciel.
707: Oops~ I meant have become best friends ^^;;;;
Zen: Lololol
Jumin: ....
Jumin: Ok.
[Y/n]: ?? What
707: ^^;;;
[Y/n]: Anyway. I'm inviting you all to come and visit the cafe tomorrow! I know you're all busy so I wanted to ask tonight if you all could make it.
[Y/n]: It would be after we closed, and cleaned up a little. Maybe around six? Can you guys make it?
707: The coffee there is really good, hmm~~
Yoosung: AH YES YES YES!
Yoosung: Oh wait...
Yoosung: Mr. Han are we busy tomorrow?
Jumin: You only have to call me that at work... 
Jumin: I don't know yet. It's your job to tell me. So, what is happening tomorrow Yoosung?
Yoosung: ...Afternoon meeting with Mr. Chairman and the board T-T
707: Lol Yoosung got excited for no reason 
707: I'll tell you all about how good it is~~
Zen: How does it feel being a slave worker now Yoosung?
Jumin: Cancel it.
Zen: What !?!?!
Yoosung: But...! We'll get in trouble Jumin ^^;;
[Y/n]: Awee... I really want you and Jumin to come though T-T
[Y/n]: Oh wait. We just got home I'll be back once we get inside ^^
[ [Y/n] has left the chat ]

    You shoved your phone into your pocket catching up to Jaehee as she unlocked the front door. "We might need your help planning," you walked over to the couch patting the seat next to you. She looked at you warily for a moment before sitting down. "Jumin has a meeting tomorrow with his father so I don't think him or Yoosung can come."
    "Oh?" You caught her small smirk even though she tried to hide it. "That's to bad." Looking much happier now she took out her phone logging onto the chat with you. 

[ Jaehee has entered the chat ]
Jumin: Yoosung why don't you seem to understand this -_- Just cancel the meeting
Yoosung: I don't want to get fired by Mr. Chairman T-T
Yoosung: Oh Jaehee has come! 
Zen: Hi Jaehee ^^ How are you?
Jaehee: What are you two arguing about?
Jaehee: Hello Zen~ 
707: Yoosung ois too scarreed to cancel the meething with mr.chairmn
Zen: lol typos 
707: Sorry lol ^^;;; Typing with one hand
[ [Y/n] has entered the chat ]
Y/n:  You're both too important to the company to get fired <3
Y/n: Plus Mr. Chairman is Jumin's father so I'm sure it's okay.
Jumin: We're coming.
Jaehee: ....
707: Hmm. Interesting~~~
Jumin: It will be good to see you tomorrow [y/n] 

    Jaehee made a small sound, a look of irritation on her face. "I can't understand this man." She glanced up at you offering the smallest smile. "I know I already thanked you today, but once more alright?" You moved closer to her on the couch resting your head on her shoulder as you nodded. It wasn't uncommon for things like this to happen. When you live with someone for so long you're bound to become close. Jaehee muttered something about Jumin under her breath before gently patting your shoulder with her free hand. "I'm much happier working with you than I ever was with him."
    "I hardly understand any of them. I'm happy they're both coming though. I hope someday you and Jumin can make up. I wonder what really happened sometimes." Despite your admission to wondering you knew you weren't in for a response from her. Instead you lifted you phone up to see if anything new had been said. "Guess they're waiting for us to say something?"

Y/n: I'm excited now! 
Jumin: c:
Zen: Woah ! Jumin smiled... creepy >->
Jumin: Me smiling is not creepy. 
Jaehee: I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow. 
Jaehee: Please listen to what [y/n] has said and come around six. I will post the address under my status for everyone. As well as the time so you all can remember. 
Y/n: So efficient <3 That's why you're the boss ^^
Jaehee: ... We're both the boss

    You laughed a little looking up at her. "Does this mean you're excited now?" The eager look on your face was too hard to say no too. She looked away her face tinged with what you assumed was embarrassment. 
   "If you're excited then I'm excited [y/n]."

707: Awe lol so cute
Jumin: There's nothing cute about this. They can't even decide who the boss is -_- That's not how you run a business.
Jumin: Obviously the boss would be [y/n]. 
Yoosung: So serious T-T 
Yoosung: Jaehee seems more like the boss type. [Y/n] is too nice to boss people around ^^
Yoosung: No offense I think?
Jaehee: We're both the boss.
Y/n: None taken ^^
Zen: Sorry about not texting back.. I have new lines to study ugh...
Zen: Maybe a pretty girl should wish me luck~~
707: Good luck babe <3
Zen: -_-
Y/n: lolol
Zen: Well I've got to go now. See you tomorrow Jaehee ^^ Have a good night [y/n]~
[ Zen has left the chat ]
707: Ahh I have to go too T-T So sad I want to keep talking... My boss has me doing three different projects right now though 
707: So sad...
707: So tired.....
707: I haven't eaten real food in so long.... 
707: Pray I make it till tomorrow so I can see everyone T-T
Yoosung: Lol good luck 707 
Jumin: So over dramatic. 
Jaehee: [Y/n] and I are leaving as well. Good luck 707.
[Y/n]: Bye everyone! I can't wait to see you all tomorrow <3
707: So kind Yoosung and Jaehee <3 I feel like I will succeed now thank you for the strength!
[ 707 has left the chat ]
[ Jaehee has left the chat ]
Jumin: Goodbye [y/n].
Y/n: Bye Jumin!
[ [Y/n] has left the chat ]
Jumin: I will see you at work tomorrow Yoosung. 
[Jumin has left the chat ]
[ Yoosung has left the chat ]