That's how I act.

That's how I think sex should be.

Gosh, I hope she loves me.

Because the woman I love offered me her love on a Thursday afternoon.

I find it ironic that I have such a connection with time, yet I'm so disconnected with it.

It's like I'm not a being.

Obviously, I'm not "just here". I have made an impact on the world and a lot of people do know my name. People are going to remember me when I'm gone, so it's not like I don't exist.

But to me?

Camila huffs, closing her journal and setting it beside her on the hotels bedside table.

She needs to rant.

Some things she just can't rant about on paper.

-

"Lauren?" She hears a faint knock on her door followed by her best friend's voice. "Lauren open up." Another knock.

Lauren groans, turning her bedside lamp on to see Ally still asleep on the opposite bed next to hers.

The girls agreed to change the order up of the rooms after Camila told Dinah what happened back in Miami. Lauren and Camila, along with the Polynesian, all agreed that what happened in Miami, stays in Miami and they shouldn't let their personal lives interfere with their work lives. Lauren was a bit pissed when she found out Dinah knew EVERYTHING, but she understood that it was healthy for the younger girl to get all her thoughts out somehow, and writing them down wasn't going to help all that much in their case.

Mani and Ally were a bit confused at the sudden change, but when Mani found out she'd be getting a room to herself for the night, she jumped at the first chance to grab the opportunity and run.

So, Lauren got up with a huff, grabbing her grey cardigan off the dining room chair and made her way to her hotel room door.

Opening it quietly with a small creak, Lauren cringed, careful not to wake the oldest band member up.

"Camz?" Standing in front of her was a very confused, very distraught looking girl holding a notebook close to her chest.

Lauren looked back before stepping out of her room and closing the door soundly. "What are you doing here? What time is it?"

"Half passed 2." She answered as if it wasn't a big deal that the girl was walking around at 2:30 in the morning. "Never mind the time though. Can we go somewhere?"

"Go somewhere?" Camila nodded. "Go somewhere? Where?" She repeated, her heart thumping uncontrollably but just being in the smaller girls presents.

"Anywhere, I just wanna talk."

"Y-you want to talk?" Camila nodded again. "With me, at 2 in the morning?" Lauren furrowed her eyebrows.

Camila smiles hopefully.

"Well okay." She shrugs, too tired to try to argue. "Where to?"

"My room? Mani texted me around 11 and said Dinah fell asleep watching a movie with her so I have the room to myself."

Lauren's cheeks burned, afraid of what might happen if the two were left unattended once again.

Camila giggled and pushed the older girls shoulder a bit. "Relax, I'm not asking you to sleep with me. I really just want to talk to you."