Chapter 5

It's so strange that what seems like a Monday is actually a Wednesday to me these days.

My recollection of time is all off.

I don't even know what state we're in right now. Isn't that sick?

I remember, back when I was still in school, the day's floated on by, morphing one into the other..

However, when summertime came, I couldn't even tell you the day of the week it was.

I'm still the same way, except now instead of having a schedule that helps me identify what day it is, my schedule works against me.

It's not, okay you have a meet and great on Saturday and then Saturday night there's a show, it's, okay you have a meet and greet today and then a show tonight. But what's the day?

The one day I will remember, however, is the day my best friend offered me something so sacred and special and something so thaumaturgical and I know the day it was because it was something I wanted to remember forever.

She's taught me something important. Something personal and beautiful. She taught me that sex isn't just about reaching climax with another. It's about creating a memory. One that shows instead of tells.

I'm really passionate about sex. It may have only been my first time, but it was one hell of an eye opener.

I want to make it a memory to remember.

Their bodies are instruments.

Touch a certain way and they make beautiful noises.

I don't have to be a poet to come up with that line.

I would rather give her the relief first and then if she's too tired or too warn out to work with me, I'm okay with that.

I don't look at sex as meaningless. I don't want to just "hook up".

I want to give an experience, a learning experience if possible.

I mean, I probably wasn't the best in bed, but it was my first time, and if she finishes out of breath and sweaty then I'm doing something right.

If we lazily make out AFTER she's already done and then we cuddle, she obviously felt something more than just sex.

It's beautiful.

It's life.

We should be astonished and grateful that we get these little experiences.

That's how you get someone to fall in love with you.

Sex is passion.

Passion is love.

Love is infinite.

It's not just black and white. This is one of the only things I see that's colorful.

A body is a canvas.

You need to paint a woman's body with your fingertips.

And be gentle! Because if you're not careful, you'll fuck up the painting and it'll all be meaningless.

You need to know your woman and treat her with the utmost love and respect they deserve.

That's how I think.