A Revellation

Worst slowly approached the girl, she looked at him, holding her ground against who she knew to have three degrees in murdalising. 
"Back off!" She yelled, an attempt that didn't seem to faze Worst in the slightest, she took a step back, and found herself pressed up against the wall, with nowhere to run.
Worst approached, his eyes held no emotion, he simply stared blankly at the person who had made his life into a living hell for so long.
Worst let out a low chuckle, and Lana shivered, she knew that whatever happened next could NOT be good.

Worst was extremely close now, Lana could feel not only his cold breath on her face, but her own sins, crawling on her back.
Worst tilted his head to one side, his expression seemed slightly confused, but he continued to stare blankly into her wide eyes.
Then without warning he quickly moved, she braced herself for the pain of a thousand bones.
But nothing happened.
She had squeezed her eyes tightly shut, and in the darkness of her eyelids she felt something press up against her lips...
She carefully opened her eyes to see Worst, leaning in and pressing his bony mouth against her lips, a skeleton kiss.
She panicked, this was worse than being attacked, being attacked would have been expected, and although she didn't dare think it, slightly justified, but instead Worst held her, in a moment of passion, it was all too much for her to comprehend, she blushed brightly, matched only by the red disco ball that was now Worsts face.
Internal screams filled the room, silent yet ear splittingly loud at the same time.

Aaaaaand thats where I leave this chapter.