Chapter 1; She's New

You. The newest worker at the RFA, Your extremely witty and Kind. Your Gorgeous and simply unique,

Everything about you seemed to amaze almost everyone in the RFA, Just by looking at you, They could see right through you, What kind of person you were, And they weren't more right about you.

Although some of your Co-Workers don't let things faze them so easily, You being Gorgeous and Kind doesn't take they're Trust at all, It was just the fact you were new, Assuming you weren't up for the job since you were so Care-Free, But that was just You.

You learned to love everyone in the RFA, even those who still didn't trust you, You had a special place in your heart for everyone. You got to know these Co-Workers Behind the RFA, All of them, So Different.

They took you in like family, Treated you with Respect, Give you laughs here and there. You were so grateful, But they were just as grateful for you. Yes, You were taking the job of a woman who was once the best, and Successful person in the RFA, but they were Finally going to host parties again, Because of you. Therefore, They cared alot for you, and loved you.

You and the members were actually pretty close now, It has only been a week but you being you was pretty friendly and inched your way closer to them, Showing them kindest, And hope when they thought all was lost when Rika died, They extremely appreciated you.

Though you never noticed the other feelings hiding behind the people you work with. Would you accept the feelings they had for you?