Prologue

"And you're sure they're gonna attack" the girl asked. She grabbed her books of potential and packed them in her bag.

"For the thousandth time, I picked up something that should be cause for worry. The probability of it coming true is about sixty-eight percent." the man over the phone said, his serious tone hinting frustration.

"What are you sorry worried about princess?", the other man over the phone asked carelessly, "It's gonna be a cake walk."

"A cake walk?", the girl scoffed, pausing for a moment , "Careful, your ego's showing." 

"And from where I display it proudly", the other man cockily said. She rolled her eyes and continued packing.

 "What stands in our way of our mission being completed?",  he asked his voice oozing over-confidence.

"Hmm, let me list some," the girl replied, clearly annoyed and anxious, "One: We are sneaking onto a highly secretive organization's base, which is infested with highly trained agents, Two: We aren't even sure when or if this attack is going to happen, and ,my personal favorite,       Three: They have THE AVENGERS . You know the team comprised of; a genius, billionaire who has a suit of iron, a giant green rage monster, CAPTAIN FREAKIN AMERICA a super soldier, a Katniss motherfluffer, a spy who could probably kill you in stilettos, an enhanced ex-HYDRA sniper/assassin, a former soldier who has wings, twins who kick astroid, and TWO Norse gods.     Tell me, WHY SHOULD I NOT BE WORRIED?!"   She slammed her suitcase shut.

After her rant, the serious man spoke up,  " I have took that into account, but we have the upper hand."  Over the phone you could hear him grinning.

"Okay you arrogant, cocky douches, what pray tell do we have over them?" she asked frustrated and nervously.

"Easy, they've never dealt with things like us before."

*****

THANK YOU FOR READING THE PROLOGUE!

Who are these mysterious people, and what is their mission?

I'll try to upload every week. This is my first fan fiction. It's, if you haven't guessed already, based off of the MCU and has some Supernatural. I'm not quite sure if it's a crossover or it's more inspired, but this is based off of like season 8, but stupid Metatron does the stupid thing. So thanks, leave a comment for any tips you have, or if you just wanna say hi! Vote, add to your library and yeah! Thanks!!!

love you lovelies <3,

ShadowCadet