One

A.N. Welcome to Our War!! Book Five YO! I apologise now for any spelling or grammer mistakes, my keyboard is being a bitch atm. Stupid old laptop. But anyway, this will begin in Daredevil Season 2. I know I know you want Civil War, but this is important for Ashley, a little closer for her on her past. Once I watched Daredevil S2 I JUST HAD TO DO THIS! Civil War will be soon, just a couple of chapters for Daredevil, I'll be doing more this time. S2 is SOO GOOD IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET!

WELCOME TO OUR WAR!

Question to think about throughout: Will Ashley and Steve's relationship survive Civil War? Thoughts you can comment below.

---------------------------------

It been a few months since the new recruits were officially added to the Avengers team. Rhodey's recruitment was long coming. He should have been in from the start. Sam is a great addition, another pair of eyes in the sky, and another character at the dinner table. Wanda had taken a while after the death of her brother, but she's been growing constantly and her powers are crazy. I'm trying to help her as best I can. Vision is still learning about the world and people. Almost walked in on me and Steve once. Never came near our room again.

I've kept the search for Bucky ongoing for months and still nothing. I fear he doesn't want to be found. But even so, we need to find him. For his own sake, to help him after everything.

But today is a break day for me. Pepper insisted I take a day out to shop for my wedding dress. She honestly would not shut up so I gave in and said I would. I've made my final decisions as to my side of the wedding. Joining May as bridesmaids are Pepper, Sarah (Rhodey's girlfriend who he is still with) and Bobbi Morse. Bobbi and May won't be able to make it today as they have their own problems to sort out with Phil.

I'm making sure I invite all of the team though.But I was told by Phil that Tripp was killed a while ago and that Sky now had powers. It hurt to hear about Tripp, but Sky now having powers was something I didn't see coming. Fitz is apparently getting better though which is good as Simmons is back. Hopefully she can help him where I can't.

That aside, me, Pepper, Natasha, Sarah, Fred, George and Tony were all heading for a wedding dress shop in New York. It's called Kleinfeld and it's featured on a TV Show called Say Yes To The Dress. I started watching in on my own to get dress ideas, but I decided to go there myself and meet Randy to find my dress. Tony, seemed not interested even though he came along. Fred and George were so excited to get to come here with me. They've been kinda planning their own wedding for me and Steve as they're so excited. Also to help Peggy feel like she's part of the planning. Unfortunately because of how old she is and her illness, Peggy will not be coming to the wedding. Thus why Fred and George are here. Sloppy seconds eh?

"Alright, here we are!" Pepper cheered happily as Kleinfeld came into view.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this." Sarah smiled widely, admiring the dress in the window. She was a big fan of the show too.

"I can't believe I'm even here." Tony started to complain.

"Tony, can we not ruin the day please?" Pepper asked politely. But something seemed off with these two. Like there was tension in their relationship. It is Tony but not like that. They've had a big argument or something and won't talk to each other. Detective Ashley will be on the lookout today for anything weird between them. "This is a big day for Ashley before she walks down that aisle. Don't you want her to be happy?" Pepper persuaded. Even if they were in a mood with each other, Tony couldn't say no his Pepper.

"Yeah I do." Tony answered.

"Well then stop being an ass and be happy for her." Tony huffed, beaten once more by the almighty Pepper.