chapter 4

be Jake===>

You woke up slowly. Groaning  in pain.   John was in your grip . You both were in the same construction yard that dave and dirk left you in. there were some chunks of soil laying around you but the ground was not dug up for yards. your head hurt really badly as you look up to see  where you fell from to see a small red glow in the air. it was weird it was night time just  a second ago but its day. were you out that long? what happened? you slowly sit up to look around confused. john groans on your chest when you sat up. he sat up his eyes red from tears. 

" hey are you okay? " you asked him 

" do I look okay? no no I don't and you took more damage   than me in this day so I should be asking you that " john said rubbing his eyes. he got off of you  with a mumble. once he was up he helped you up. 

" everything feels weird I still feel sleepy but if it is morning ....." john said looking around. you both stop talking when you hear a car coming. you both hide behind some metal beams.

the smell of hunters fills your nose making you worry. 

" we have to go john, " you said quietly. john looked at you for a moment before nodding.  you both go running to the said to be met with swords. they let out a loud ringing when they came close to you. your  ears were hurting badly. those blades were demon hunting blade and not just any kind the old fashion ones dirk told you about.  on contact to a demon would cause some damage.

you jump back with john  to see the hunters.

" you know I figured it is you two-man " hunter dirk said coming out from behind the metal beams hunter dave came out the same way just on the other side. John and you were extremely confused. 

" how can you be holding that ?! IT would kill you!" john said yelling at them. they both looked at them confused.

" this is a demon hunting blade I know you demons are stupid but it only hurts demons and it works wonders on you both" dave said flashing his sword a bit.

" but you both are pure blood demons! how can you !" john said again making them both laugh.

 " we would never be filth like you! get that? "  dirk said glaring . You smell the air a bit backing up in shock. They were no demons . In fact,  they were human and to add that they were hunters.

" I don't ...I don't understand this, "  you said backing up pulling  john closer.

" how do you not?? after the lies, you said to us? after all those things you made us do? " dirk said angrily. he charged at you.  john  took off running. you jump away from dirk before you take off running after him. you were fast as fuck now  there was no fucking way they could catch up. 

" COWARDS ! " dave yelled  as they tried to keep up but failed. you and john ran fast into town. your heart was racing. john went to a newsboy who was handing out newspapers. the date said the 28th.

"...but...but..yesterday was the 28th....it was night..so shouldn't it be the 29th?" john asked super confused. 

" that how it works, " jake said taking the paper to make sure.

".....and what's with this..... hunters?  was it the girls? " john asked again

" I don't even know! those blades anything demonic can't touch it without burning off skin...but they were holding it....." jake said smelling the air. they were close super close.

" fuck, " you and john said in unison when the both of them turned the corner. it was too early in the morning for anyone to be out except the  newsboy. the boy froze when he saw the swords.

" boy gets inside now, " you said pushing the boy into a random door before you and john took off.  the brothers took off after you.   as you ran you had no clue on where you were going. everything was different almost switched.  john ran away he thought would lead him to an open area but it lead him to a closed off area.

" fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck john  Wrong WAY!!!" you yelled panicked.  you spun around to see the striders blocking the entrance. 

" no more fucking running " dave said a bit out of breath.

" LEAVE US ALONE " john yelled  grabbing a small rock before throwing at them.it missed.  dave and dirk looked so confused at the small act.

" a rock really?  a fucking rock??" dave said  with a cocky laugh.

" JUST GO WE DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON " you yelled panicked.

" DONT GIVE ME THAT BULL SHIT." dirk said   charging you. he jabbed at your  stomach.

you try and move out of the way but you were not as fast. he got your side making you yell out in pain. it felt like fire was burning your insides were his blade was. the burning pain started to spread . you jump back  from him holding your side. your reddish green blood pouring out your side. the wound was not healing like it should. 

" JAKE!" john yelled as dave grabbed him putting the blade to his throat. john gasp at the burning feeling on his neck.

" I didn't think it would be this easy to get you, " dirk said walking over to you. 

" please, " you said backing up to a wall.

" please my ass " dirk said   going to jab the blade into you once more, you closed your eyes not wanting to see the blow come.   it never did come.

you open your eyes to see dirk  on the floor  out cold.    dave fell on the floor out cold as well. before you could move you were picked up and now were being carried in the fucking air. 

" holy fuck" you curse in pain and fear not sure what's going on. you only know dirk and dave to have wings . they hide them but they have them. 

you hear john yelling in fear. making you freak out.

you squirm around trying to see him before you were hit unconscious.

when you woke you were  met with john.  you go to hug him but  you couldn't move. 

" hey don't move please your hurt bad" john said  petting you lightly. you were gonna say something but johns smell. this was not john. you pull away from him .

" don't touch me who are you"! you said trying to force yourself up. 

" I'm john calm down!" not john said.

 " where is john!!!" you asked sitting up in pain. the not john forced you down.

" JAAAKKEE"  not john yelled to have to your surprise  yourself running in. you were so confused as you watched yourself walk up to you

" Look.... let me explain..." this new jake said.

" we had a witch friend see where you are from.... your apparently from like some parallel universe of ours. "

"...nope" you said laying your head down falling back asleep.