Sorry, its a filler

HEY GUYS! Look up the song of the week called In Love with You by Zachary Levi. Trust me the title is deceiving. I also cleaned out my clothes that didn't fit or was given by family and I hated and realized a little more than 3/4s of my closet is gone now so I have to go spend 8 million dollars at Hot Topic and Quirk World. I'm scarred now because I went to six flags and I was in line for a ride and this couple kept grabbing at each other's asses. They were really young to and it was just *shivers* Anyway just wanted to tell ya that for some reason. ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

I woke up the same way as I fell asleep. Cuddled up right between Ben and Tom and I didn't want to move at all. Ben was lightly cuddling me whilst Tom had his legs over me and he was curled in fetal position. It was funny looking, but I was still comfortable. Both my boys are just flat out adorable. However, that doesn't matter now because I have to pee and if they et woken up by me moving them so be it. I moved Tom's leg and I wiggled out of Ben's arms and ran to the bathroom.

I made some breakfast when I got done. Since Ben always made me breakfast it's time I made some for him. I made chocolate pancake batter and then threw in chocolate chips. I will call them Chocolate Chocolate chip pancakes *heavenly choir plays*. I made them both 7 pieces of bacon. While the bacon was finishing up I decorated their pancakes. I put syrup on the bottom pancake and then on the top and then put powdered sugar. Then I took whipped cream and a cherry and placed the bacon on our plates. Oh my God this looked so good. I put the forks and knives on the table and put out a side of butter and extra syrup just in case. I woke them up by waving bacon in their faces.

"Baconnnnnn" they both said in unison and got up.

"That's right! Hurry up or your food will get cold. What do you want to drink?"

"Milk if you could please." Tom said. He is so adorable. I hope that Katie girl is treating him right.

"Do we have any apple juice left?" Ben asked as he walked to the table.

"Yeah! Alright here you go!" I said bringing out their food. They looked so shocked and I'm pretty sure a tear fell from Tom's eyes.

"It's so beautiful..." He said with amazement in his eyes. I bursted out laughing.

"Thanks Tom. Ok let's bless the food and eat." I said after I stopped laughing. We said a quick prayer and ate all of the food. We sat there stuffed.

"Wanna go to the movies?" I asked.

"Sure what do you wanna see?" Ben said.

"I don't know, what do you guys wanna see?"

"Wanna see THOR 2 again? I wanna see how good I did my death scene again." Tom said.

"Wait guys I have that downloaded on my computer. I'll just hook it up to the projector in the meteor room."

"Wait how do you have it downloaded. It's not even a d-" i cut off Tom by putting a finger to his mouth.

"Hush child. Don't ask questions." I said silently and Ben laughed so hard I thought he was gonna die.

We went into the meteor room and hooked everything up. I ran to my room before the movie started and grabbed my Loki helmet. It's an authentic replica. I walked in and they both stifled their laughter. To be honest I was giggling to. We watched the movie and Tom was giggling when I had started crying over his death. Ben was hugging me but I could hear him chuckle too. We finished the movie and Tom left.

"Yeah I need to go before it gets any worse. I didn't even tell Katie I was staying the night here. I'm sure she will be fine though." We laughed and said our goodbyes.

"Maybe since Tom is gone we should start planning the wedding." I said.

"When do you want it my love. Nothing is too soon as long as it isn't this week." He laughed.

"I was thinking we should do it on Christmas."

"That sounds perfect. I love you."

"I love you too! And I love the fact that you are mine."

And with that the planning began.

~
Hope you enjoyed! Sorry it's a filler. There is only one chapter and an epilogue left so get ready. Mentally prepare yourself. Done? Good. Enjoy the last two chapters and MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY TOM HIDDLESTON STORY PLEASE! I NEED VIEWS AND VOTES! Thanks my lovelies!

-xxxx Sky