I cant think of a creative title

THIS IS A CHAPTER BTW! If you want a preview of my Tom Hiddleston fanfiction I will post the first chapter as the next update! If you would like me to do this please tell me and I will give you a preview. Enjoy the chapter!

~

I

Was

Pregnant?!?!?!

No! NO! This can't be happening. Why did it happen to ME! I was mentally screaming at myself. I should've listened to Ben. I should have run. Why didn't I run. And out of my stupidity I...I lost my child. It could have had a life. A wonderful life. And I ruined it. When Ben had come in earlier I wanted to just jump up and hold him but I couldn't move. I don't know if he saw it or not but when he talked to me...I was sobbing. I was sobbing but he can't see me. He is in pain and I can't hold him. I can't do anything and I hate it. I hate all of this. It was perfect. My life was perfect and now...now I can't have it back. It can't be the same. It will never be the same. Just then I heard the door open. Then I heard...Sam? And Dean? What're they doing here.

"Yeah I got a call from her boyfriend. He said he called pretty much everyone on her phones contacts to tell them what happened." Sam said. Wow that was ironically convenient.

"I know you can hear us and we said it so you would know how we are here." Dean said looking straight at me.

Wait how can he-?

"We have telepathy we know what you're saying." Sam said with a chuckle. God that sounded sexy.

"Why yes, yes it did." Sam said giggling. Oops, I forgot he can read mi-

"Yes apparently you did." Said Dean, still recovering from his laughing fit. Mind convo time.

M: So did he tell you everything?

D: Nope just that you got hurt.

S: Yeah so what did happen?

I explained what had happened. They had looks of horror on their faces. I only know that because they taped my eyes open so I could see.

D: That's what I mean see! People are just crazy.

M: Do you guys happen to know how to get me out of this or-

S: Sniff this.

M: I can't control my body idiot.

S: Oh, right. Then just keep breathing.

I did as he said as he placed it under my nose by my breathing tube. I woke and sat up almost too quickly. I was still in pain around my abdomen but it was withstand able.

"You might feel just a bit nauseous but it is perfectly fi..." I cut off Dean while I threw up on the floor. "...ne"

"I'm sorry. I am just glad I was only out a few days."

"What're you talking about, you were out for a year." Dean said. A year. I have been sleeping a year.

"Take

Me

Home"

~

Ooooo shiyeeeeeeet! You pissed? I'm sorry >•< remember there is still about 6 chapters left so don't get too angry.

-xxxx Sky