Birthday

<WARNING THERE MAY BE SMUT SOMETIME IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OR TWO>

ITS MY BIRTHDAY! He looked up and saw me. "I made breakfast." I was so hungry so I almost ran to the kitchen. He had a stack of 5 waffles with syrup, powdered sugar, and a candle. "Happy birthday love." He said as he pecked my cheek. I sat in the chair and he turned out the lights and lot the candle. Suddenly something happened. There was a knock at the door. "Ah they are here!" He said excitedly. "Close your eyes." He said as he walked to the door. I heard shushing and footsteps. I also heard a very familiar Irish accent. No, no he didn't. "Open your eyes."

        I saw my favorite British boy band standing before me. I was confused, but then I understood. They started singing to me. Holy shit. One.direction. Is. In. Here. Singing. To. Me. Don't fangirl Madi, just don't do it. Ben laughed at the shock and joy that spread across my face as my jaw hung agape. I can't believe this is happening. Oh my god. This can't be happening. Wait, how'd they even get here? Ben must have paid for this. This must have cost a fortune!

         They finished singing and hugged me."I would just like to say that I am a huge fan thank you so much for coming out, and thank you Ben for inviting them.

        "No problem." Louis said. "If you need us here is my number along with the rest of the boys." Zayn said handing me a piece of paper. I nodded unable to speak. Once again they hugged me. I noticed Harry hugged me a bit longer than the others. I could hug him all day. He is just a big sweetheart. After they left I tackled Ben.

        "Do you have any idea how much I love you right now??!!!" I exclaimed as I hugged him. All he did was laugh. I let go and finished up my breakfast.

        "I have a birthday present for you." He said excitedly.

        "No you really didn't need to get me anything." I said sweetly. I never really got a present. He pulled out a box and I quickly ripped off the wrapping paper. Oh my God. HE GOT ME A PS FUCKING 2!!!! JSOSBROENEPAJRNGPCKSKAPEBFIFKE YESSSSSSSSSS! I screamed a little and then hugged the box containing my glorious machine. "Can we go to gamestop!" I asked with my eyes wide. He nodded and we went. I was practically bouncing off the walls inside the car. I would hear Ben chuckle every once and a while. We arrived and I ran inside. I picked out the entire Kingdom Hearts series and all of the final fantasies and decided that should hold me down for a while. We left and I immediately put in kingdom hearts. I played until about 5pm. I was in Neverland already so I was so close to finishing, but dinner smelled so delicious. He made mashed sweet potato, and chicken. I ate slowly enjoying everything as much as possible. "Wanna see my game?!" I asked after cleaning my dish off.

        "Sure!" he said happily. We ran to the TV and I turned it on. I was smiling like an idiot but whatever, I'm having fun. And I'm sure Ben will be having some fun of his own later on...*wink wink nudge nudge* I noticed Ben was staring more at me rather than the game.

Ben POV

        As she played, I looked over at her. She was smiling and laughing and everything else, and it was beautiful. I'm glad I was the one to find her. She saved the game, turned off everything, and looked at me. "I love you." she said in a very serious tone. I was shocked. After the celebration in my head ended I replied.

        "I love you too" I said slowly. She smiled and kissed me. After a couple of seconds she was pulling on my shirt collar. I got the message pretty fast and carried her into the bedroom. Well, this should be fun.