Turnabout Saviour Evidence Log

Note: This case has already been through two trial days before Cornelia is called to testify (hence why some evidence has notes referring to things that happened in court)

Turnabout Saviour Evidence Log

"If Lost" Procedure.
States: "If you get lost, blow your whistle (provided at the start of the tour) and flash your torch. Stay exactly where you are until you are found." These instructions are given at the start of a tour by the tour guide.

2. 11:30 Tour Roll Sheet
Guy called the roll at the start of the tour, and was supposed to do so twice during the tour, but didn't due to the disappearance of the three children and the panic it caused.
Yungboi Family: Carl Yungboi, Freda Yungboi and Avery Yungboi, all present.
Mason Family: Allen Mason, Molly Mason, Henry Mason and Timmy Mason, all present.
Smith Family: Edward Smith, Alicia Smith, Stacey Smith, Zachary Smith and Grace Smith, all present
McKenzie Family: Barry McKenzie, Betty McKenzie, Harriet McKenzie and Jenny McKenzie, all present
Chime Family: Albert Chime, Andrea Chime and Cornelia Chime, all present

3. Fake Cave Wall
Discovered at the "rest site". Believed to be the means by which Avery Yungboi, Stacey Smith and Zachary Smith disappeared from the rest site. Guy Duthru and Gill Teeman claimed that they didn't know it was there.

4. Parents' Statements
They all heard some thudding noises, and a metallic sounding noise while at the rest site. The children were quick to assume that it was caused by the ghost of William O'Wisp. A few minutes after they heard the noise, Ms Freda Yungboi noticed that her son was missing, along with some other children.

5. Children's Statements
Avery: I heard the ghost! It was making noises, then it must have kidnapped us by pulling us through the wall!
Stacey: At first I thought the noises were real, then I thought they were fake because I thought the first group made them. Then I fell through the wall and...now I'm not so sure.
Zachary: Only a ghost could have pulled us through the wall! I know I thought the noises were fake, but now I know that that little kid was right! It was the ghost!

6. O'Wisp Cave Tours Brochure
Contains tour prices, photos of the cave and its history. The following section details how people have witnessed paranormal activity in the cave: "Many people have experienced the paranormal phenomenon themselves-even the most sceptical of people have been convinced after visiting William's Cave-or rather, William's Grave!"

7. Six-Fingered Handprint
Discovered in the room beyond the fake wall. It was left in the fake blood that was poured onto the children. Stacey and Zachary thought it was left by the ghost of William O'Wisp, but during yesterday's trial, Avery, who was the last witness, claimed that one of the children who was "kidnapped" along with him left it. Until this point in the case, both the prosecution and the defence thought that only Avery, Stacey and Zachary were "kidnapped". Both sides assumed the handprint was fake because no clear prints were lifted from it.

8. Camera
A camera found in the secret area of the cave. It contained a photo of a spot of fake blood found in the secret area. There are prints on it but they do not match anyone who has been proven to be connected to this case so far.

9. Teeman's Employment Record
Mr Gill Teeman has been conducting tours in William's Cave for two months.