IV

30/12/2016. 3:30 PM

Third person P.O.V

3:30 PM. Valerie woke up from her slumber. She was still tired, but her stomach just needed food as soon as possible.

She got out of bed and went to the bathroom for a shower.

She got out of the shower and put on a pink, long sweater, short shorts that weren't even visible because of how long the sweater was, and black knee highs. She put her long, browns hair in a braid.

"Uh, FRIDAY?" she called. "Yes Mrs.Stark?" The AI replied. "Mind asking dad if lunch is ready? And if it is ask him what are we having. Thank you! OH wait one more thing. Mind telling me who's present out there, in the living room?"
"Ofcourse Ma'am. Everyone is in the dinner room preparing lunch. Except for Mr.Clint and Mr.Sam, they are both out grocery shopping, they'll be back soon. For lunch, yes it is ready Ma'am. Seems you'll be enjoying grilled chicken with BBQ sauce, steam cooked rice, grilled potato wedges and steam cooked veggies. It was Mr.Stark's idea since it's your favourite, as he said." Val chuckled at that. (A/n gotta be honest this really is my favourite meal. It's healthy, delicious and you dont gain alot of weight from it and works great as a diet meal.)
"Thank you FRIDAY."
"Anytime."

Val walked through the halls until she reached the living room. The room smelled from the food that was being cooked and Valerie loved it. She walked over to the kitchen, and suddenly out of nowhere, at lightning speed Peittro ran to her. "Hello gorgeous." He said with a smirk. "Oh uh hey there.." Val struggled to remember his name. "Peittro." He laughed. "Oh right! Sorry my bad. You guys are alot, you know. It's kinda hard to keep up with remebering the names." She said shyly with a smile. "Naah never mind. Where are you heading?" He asked putting his hands in his pockets. Before she can reply, a wooden spoon was thrown and Peittro. "Stay away from my daughter Maximoff! Wanda!" Tony shouted. Wanda chuckled and went to grab her brother away from Val. "Sorry. He just..I don't know. But sorry." She said shyly.

They've never talked together except that one time they greeted each other the first time Val stepped into the tower. "It's okay, really. Dad is just a little bit overprotective." Val said. Wanda chuckled "yeah I noticed. Wanna come over there?" She said pointing to the couch infront of the TV. "Yeah sure, c'mon." Val said with a smile.

Val and Wanda chatted for a good 10 minutes. Wanda even showed Valerie her powers. Val seemed to like Wanda, she was a girl from her same age with really cool powers and she's so fucking pretty, why the hell not?

"Lunch's ready!" Natasha shouted from across the room. Wanda and Val walked together to the table and sat next to each other so they can complete chatting. Tony sat next to Val aswell.

"This is delicious." Val said complimenting the grilled chicken's sauce. "Well thank Wanda. She did the sauce." Said Peittro with a wink, which earned him a glare from Tony.

The team kept chatting throwing compliments here and there, while Piettro still kept flirting with Val. "Hey Steve, where's James?" Clint asked. "H-he doesn't want to join.." he said sadly. "Go get him. Dude needs a break, man. Seriously even food? Go get him Steve." Sam said. Although Sam hated the former soldier, he still knew that this man needed a break and that he needed support. "Fine." Steve said putting down the fork and heading to get Bucky.

"You know we could have just sent him the food to his room." Tony scoffed. "Mr.Stark. With all due respect, but I think that you a Mr.Barnes need to give it a break. We have talked about this. You know that it wasn't him." Vision said. "Andriod's right Tony. It isn't his fault. It wasn't him. And I'm pretty sure he's so fucking guilty about your parents and every single soul that The Winter Soldier has taken." Natasha said.
"Uuh Excuse me...what's going on?" Val asked.