III

Val's P.O.V
London, 10:30 AM, 29/12/2016

URGH. Okay. That's it, this is the moment I've been waiting for. NewYork. Fucking finally.

Leaving my own house here was hard, I lived here since I was a child. All the memories I had with my mom and friends or with myself were there, but I can make more, at a new place with new people. I'll live a new life, with the person I love the most. Dad.

The plane takes off in like 30 minutes, I was headed to the plane, my heart beating fast. I'm so excited. I get to see NewYork in all it's glory and I get to see my dad and his friends too!

NewYork, Avengers Tower. 9:30 AM

Tony woke up to the sound of his alarm clock telling him to wake up. He got out of bed and started his daily morning routine.

Tony walked into the living room seeing Loki, Nat and Steve talking. He headed to the kitchen grabbed himself some breakfast then went to join the conversation. "Uh hey. Good morning." He mumbled. "Morning." Said Nat. "So as I said, Natasha, you're a middle aged brunetre. And Steve too. You two can pretend to be a couple or something." Loki said.

They were up early planning the illusions. And Loki had to prepare his magic so it would last longer.

"Uuh-" Tony said getting cut off by Steve. "Yes. This is about the illusion. We woke up early to prepare everything. We promised we would help you make sure she's safe." He said. "Wanda and Vision are in her room preparing it and putting everything in place." Nat said.

"1 hour left people." Clint said patting Tony's shoulder. "Hey man. Can't wait to see Val. Infact non of us can.....especially Piettro." He said with a smirk, noticing then that Tony's jaw clenched. Clint chuckled. "Calm down. Wanda's talking to him about how he shouldn't interact with a Stark." "Ok man that's kinda offensive." They both laughed.

"Ok we're ready now. Oh god look at me." Natasha said laughing. She was looking at her reflection in the mirror, or more like the reflection of her illusion. "Yeah. I need to do something first. Gimme 5 minutes." Steve said walking out of the room.

Bucky' P.O.V

They were all out preparing stuff for a visitor I don't care to know about. I just wanted to stay in my room, away from all the trouble that I may cause. Especially away from Tony.

After he knew I killed his parents, he hated me. No. Loathed me. He would give me looks full of hate. And believe me I don't blame him. I did those things, I can't even believe he actually agreed that I would stay here in the tower with the Avengers. The tower that belongs to Tony. He was--

There was a knock on my door that snapped me out of my thinking state. I walked over and opened it to see a brown haired man with dark brown eyes and a tanned skin. He looked middle aged. "I'm sorry you're in the wrong room." I said closing the door, but he blocked that by using his foot. "It's Steve." He said. "Wait. What? How the fuck can you be Steve? Seriously dude what kind of sick game are you playing?" I said trying to close the door again. "No Buck. I'm Steve. This is just an illusion. I told we'll be picking up Tony's daughter, so we'll need disguise." He said. Oh right. Valerie.

They have been talking about her for four days now. All I know is that she's Tony's daughter and that I'm not allowed to talk about her to anyone. I haven't seen her, I mean in a picture, and I don't care. I don't think I'd like to interfere with another Stark.

Third person P.O.V
"Will you be ok?" Steve asked Bucky. "Steve I appreciate that you care, but I'm not 5." He replied with a huff. "I just won't be here, but Tony will. Just wanna make sure you don't need anything." "I don't." Bucky said crossing his arms. " Ok. See you in an hour." Steve said leaving the room.