{12} Graduation Suprises

**This is the last chapter! D: But don't worry, the sequel of this story will be started hopefully after I have published this. The new story doesn't have a name YET! But I'm thinking of calling it "The college life" But I honestly have no freaking idea. x3 Anyway, enjoy the last chapter of my crappy story! :D**
*Start the Graduation theme when told to do so by me for the best reads!*

Marks POV
"Well, I knew she was up to no good. See why I was so jealous?" I asked Jack laughing. He laughed and kissed me. "Yhea. Now you better go, graduation is in a couple hours." He said. I smiled. "Okay, I'll come swing by around 5:45?" I asked in the doorway. "Yhea, sounds good, c'ya in a couple hours, doof." He said kissing my cheek. I laughed. "C'ya Jack." "Don't forget about my suprise!" He yelled as I shut the door. "I won't!" I yelled as the door shut. "How could I forget? It was the biggest question ever." I said to myself, knowing he couldn't hear me. I walked into my house smiling widely.

~Time Skip~
It was about 5 minutes until I went over to Jack's place. I was in my cap an gown since we had to practice 10 minutes before the actual ceromony started. I paced around my room, holding the engagement ring, making sure not to forget it. "Mark! It's time to go!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I took a deep breath. "Okay, mom!" I said walking out of my room. She looked at me, almost in tears. "I'm so proud of you, Mark. I know your father would, too." She said hugging me. "Mom, it's only graduation! Why are you so happy? You weren't like this when Tom graduated!" I said laughing. She rolled her eyes. "I mean you purposing to Jack!"I smiled. "Oh." I looked at my watch. "Crap! It's almost 5:45! I need to go pick up Jack, be right back mom!" I yelled as the door shut.
~A beautiful Time Skip brought to you by pure laziness U^U~

I walked in to Jack's house, waving to his mom. "Good evening, Ms. McLoughlin." She came up an hugged me. "Take good care of Jack, Mark." She knew about me purposing to Jack, which she was really cool about I just smiled. "Don't worry, Ms. McLoughlin." She let me go, motioning me towards Jack's room. I nodded and walked down the hall. I put the ring in my pocket and put my graduation gown over my pocket so it wouldn't be noticeable. I knocked on Jack's door slightly not to startle him. "Come in!" I heard him say. I walked in and just looked at him, grinning widely. "Is it that bad?" He asked. I smiled even wider. "You look amazing, Jackaboy." I said bringing him into a hug. He pulled away and looked at the time. "Mark! We gotta go!" He was already half out of the doorway. I laughed at shook my head playfully. We walked out hand in hand.

~Time Skip to the actual Graduation ceromony~

Mark's POV
I could feel my heart beat faster every second before the doors opened to the long hallway that led to our seats. I wasn't scared of graduating, I was scared of being rejected. I heard the graduation theme starting to play.
~Start theme here~
The doors opened, I could see hundreds—I'm sorry, thousands, of parents, family, freinds. The princabal had set up a 'special' speech for me, right after Jack accepted his diploma. I was so nervous since Jack was the 10th person to accept a diploma. {Not accurate} We walked down the hallway to our seats, I say next to Jack and Felix. Felix wishpered over to me. "You nervous for the purposing thing?" I rolled my eyes. "No duh Sherlock." He laughed and leaned back onto his seat. I looked at the stage while everyone accepted their diplomas. I silently gasped when I heard the princibal. "Sèan McLoughlin." My heart suddenly started to beat faster while Jack walked up the two steps up to the stage, shaking the Super Intendits and the princabal's hands, and accepting his diploma. The princiabal tapped on the microphone there times to get everyone's attention. He cleared his throat. "And I believe Mister Fischbach has a few things he'd like to say." He motioned me up to the stage, motioning Jack to stay on stage. Jack looked confused for a moment but smiled when I came  up to the stage. I took a deep breath an looked at the guys, my mom, and the audience. I looked at Jack once more before kneeling down on one knee in front of him. He looked at me, and I smiled before I took a deep breath once more. "Jack, when I first met you, I knew I would love you for forever. Your the pep in my step, my bright side of everyday, I'm always so excited to see and talk to you. Your my sunshine, heck, your my oxygen. Your the most biggest but sweetest doof I have ever met." I took another deep breath before continuing. "Sèan William McLoughlin, will you make me the most happiest person alive and marry me?" I pulled out the engagement ring. His eyes widened. He was in tears. "Oh my god! YES OF COURSE MARK I'LL MARRY YOU!" He yelled in excitment. I smiled widely and hugged and kissed him. Everyone was cheering, and my mom and Jack's mom were in tears. I slipped the ring in his finger. He smiled while I kissed his forehead. Me and him threw our caps into the air catching them when they came back down. We saw ballons and confetté everywhere. I just fell into the moment hugging Jack as if I let go he would fall to his death. I was just so happy... Jack was finally mine. "I knew you could do it!" I heard Ken yell. Me and Jack just laughed and say back down. When we got out of the microphone's reach Jack wisphered to me. "This was a way better graduation than what the school had planned." I laughed and kissed his cheek. "What would I do without you, you doof?" I said almost in tears. He hugged me tightly. "All for one and one for all."