{4} Late night texting and Skype

*Sorry if this sucks, I didnt have ANY IDEAS for this chapter :3 Enjoy~!*

Mark's POV
It was about 2:30 A.M, so I decided to text Jack, Maybe he would answer.

Markimoo: Jackaboy, you up :)?

Jackaboy: I am now, whats up Mark? Its like 2:30 in the morning.

Markimoo: I can't sleep, and I wanted to talk to my boyfriend ;)

Jackaboy: Okay, but did we even confirm we're together xD?

Markimoo: Nice response xD But fine, will you be my boyfriend?

Jackaboy: I don't know....

Markimoo: Jack! :(

Jackaboy: I'm kidding. But I would love to be your boyfriend :)

Markimoo: :OOOO. Really?!

Jackaboy: Yes really! Why, whats wrong?

I was running around my house like a maniac. My mom was still out of Town so I was screaming at the top of my lungs; "OH MY FREAKING GOD JACK'S MY BOYFRIEND!!" After I was screaming that for a while, I finally read all the messages I gotten from Jack.

Jackaboy: Mark?!

Jackaboy: BABE HELLO ?!

Jackaboy: Skype meeeeeee!

Markimoo: Oh, sorry Jackaboy, I was screaming around my house. But okay I'll Skype you. :)

Jackaboy: Okay!
*I did a time skip by 2 hours just in case you got confused ;)*
I opened up Skype and clicked on Jack's username, and clicked call. When he answered, he was sitting in his bed, shirtless, and almost asleep. "Hey, Markimoo!" He said yawning. "Hey babe!" I said. "Well, babe caught on quickly." He said giggilng. "You know how I am." I said, winking. "Shut up." He said rolling his eyes and laughing quitely. He looked at his clock. "Mark, its 4:30 in the morning, go to bed." He said smirking. "Oh great, now I have another mother , eh?" I said. "Yes sir!" He yelped. I rolled my eyes and giggled. " Your lucky Im totally in love with you." I jumped out of my bed when my mom came bursting in the door. "Mark! Its 4:35 in the morning! Go to bed, you have school tomorrow! And who the heck is that your talking to?!" She asked. "Mom, I thought you were out of Town, and its a friend from school." I said lying. "Okay, just wrap it up and go to bed." She said. "Okay mom." I said. She smiled and closed the door."Ugh I have to go to bed." I groaned. "I love you Jackaboy." I said quietly making sure my mom didnt hear me. "Love you too,Mark. See you tomorrow at school." He said hanging up the call.
I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.