9

*AUTHORS NOTE*
hey guys a lot of people have been asking to update so here you go. I have been busy lately and haven't been able to update. This is going to be very short. Im sorry :(

Blakes POV

At this point i didnt know what to do. Izzy the girl i fell in love with. Her long brown curly hair. Brown eyes. Big lips. She slit her wrists because she didnt think she was good enough. To me she was better than good enough. She was my world. My everything. She made me so happy and the fact that she had thoughts about herself that arent even true, the fact that her heart is shattered now and will most likely never be completely fixed, and the fact that i never knew.. I got this feeling my head started spinning my palms sweating. I just couldnt believe it. She was lying in my arms. Just like i like it.

*later that day

Izzy woke up in my arms. It was the best feeling in the world. She shuttered her eyes open and looked confused. She reached for her wrists and stood up super quick. She looked around the room. It was only Lily, Joey, and I. She walked over to her bags packed them up and took Lilys arm. She walked out the door and her and Lily talked for a few minutes. Lily walked in and said "guys she doesn't want to cause a seen or anything so she just wanted me to tell u guys that she is leaving and doesn't feel comfortable being here anymore. She said that she'll text u blake when she gets to the airport. Sorry guys" WHAT ??!!? LILY WHY DID U LET HER GO ? I suddenly got lightheaded and then I saw darkness.