1

*That isnt Izzy, just a fan*

Izzys POV

I woke up to the sound of the intercom announcing that our flight was boarding. I looked at my phone and saw that i had been asleep for 3 hours. I hadn't known where i was until my mom asked if i was ready to go. My parents had just divorced and i decided to go with my mom. The past two months have just been agonizing pain. I have to leave my best friends, move across the country, and then make all new friends and hopefully not screw up this time. Back in Florida i did many stupid things and made many stupid desicions. I was distracted until the guy asked for my ticket. I had to say bye to my mom because i was going to visit a friend of mine before school and stuff starts. Its very terrifying flying alone to be honest. I said goodbye and walked to my seat. I got a window seat and put my headphones in. A few hours later i was once again awakened by the intercom saying that the plane was about to land. I got off my plne and soon found my friend lily.

Izzy - LILY OMG

Lily- IZZY BIRLEM OMG FAM

Izzy - dude i wish

Lily - well i have a HUGE surprise for you at my house, how was your flight tho?

Izzy - eh it was a flight, nothin special .... Did u hear magcon is coming to your city on friday tho ?! (it's Tuesday)

Lily - YES OMG, sadly jacob (yes the Jacob Sartorius...deal with it) isnt on magcon anymore he kinda faded

Izzy - ya i guess idek anymore

Lily - ok well lets head home

*lily lives in New Jersey*

I walked into Lily's house. I had forgotten how nice her house was. "Lets go upstairs ill show you where you'll be staying for the next week." We walked upstairs and it was SO NICE. I walked into my room and put my stuff down. "Hey Izzy, my mom said we can go to get some food at the mall a few blocks away... Wanna go?" I said sure but i had to change and put a little more makeup on. After that i grabbed my phone and we started walking to the mall. We walked into the mall and ate at Panera. We finished and a TON of girls started screaming and running towards the door. Me and Lily wanted to go but there were too many girls. Instead we just went to PINK, hot topic, aero, american eagle, and the vans store. After we bought thungs we started walking home. Lily was walking and told me to close and cover my eyes. I was straight terrified but i did it anyways. She took my hand and she walked me to her house. She opened the door and .....