That Feeling

Akahana's POV

I feel warmth behind me, and turn over to face it, while snuggling into it. I feel something vibrate a tiny bit and I open my eyes.

When they open, I am graced with the sight of Kakashi smirking down at me. "N-nani?!" I yell, and sit up.

I look around, and see that we are on a bed, and Ikki is between us, fast asleep. I smile softly at his sleeping form, and brush his hair out of his eyes.

Kakashi watches me as I kiss Ikki's forehead and cover him up. "The Hokage was right you know. You would be a good mom." He tells me, but ruins the moment by smirking when I blush.

I get up and walk to my suitcase, getting my clothes and heading to the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower. What time is it?" I ask him, and he replies with 8:00am.

I shut the door behind me, and start taking off my clothes. After scrubbing my body, shaving, and washing my hair, I get out and dress quickly in my usual outfit.

When I get out of the bathroom, I see Kakashi sitting on the couch with Ikki in his lap. They are both laughing.

I start to walk towards them, and sit on the couch watching them talk. Kakashi is so good with kids.

Ikki goes to get a drink, and Kakashi stands up to get the TV remote next to me. When he bends down to get it, I grab him by the wrist and he looks at me.

Standing up, I wrap my hands around Kakashi's waist and hug him. All of a sudden, Ikki comes up out of nowhere and pushes us closer, causing our lips to crash together. Thank kami-sama Kakashi wears a mask.

I quickly pull away and see Ikki smirking, while Kakashi is frozen. "N-n-n-n-naniiiiiii?!?!?!?!" I shout and quickly teleport to some random place.

Turns out that that place was the hokage's office. He sees me and sees my flustered state, and suddenly gets that look.

I quickly explain

I quickly explain. "I-its not what you think I swear!!!" I yell, and his smirk grows wider.

A poof sounds out in the room, and Kakashi is standing next to me, while Ikki runs over to the Hokage.

I put my hood on to cover my face and turn around to hide from them. "Hana-chan, are you embarrassed?" Kakashi asks me, and I shake my head no.

"Then you wouldn't mind if we did it again?" He says, and turns me around so that our noses are touching. I look over at the Hokage and see that he has a little blood coming out of his nose, and is holding Ikki.

Kakashi teleports us out of there, and I grab onto him when I realize that we are at the edge of the Hokage mountain.

Kakashi sits down, and I walk up to him and sit down beside him. "It sure is pretty isn't it?" I ask him, and he nods his head.

Despite today's happenings, I push Kakashi's head in my lap, and start running my hand through his hair.

"Your hair is so soft..." I tell him, and he gives a small smirk. I continue playing with his silvery strands, and Kakashi closes his eye.

Gently, I start massaging his scalp, and I hear his breathing slow down, showing that he is asleep.

Kakashi turns over and nuzzles his face in my stomach, while curling up. I blush, but start rubbing his back slowly. I notice how it starts getting a little cold, because by now the moon was in the sky, and take off my cloak to cover Kakashi up.

I slowly place his head on the ground, and lay down beside him. He rolls over, and puts his arm around my waist, while pushing my head into his chest.

I close my eyes and start to drift asleep with him beneath me, and I drift off with a smile on my face.

<<<Time skip to next day>>>

Right now, Kakashi and I are with the team, and they are trying to catch a cat named Tora.

Naruto got clawed by the cat, and I sit there thinking about everything. Something has been bugging me all day, and I don't know what it is.

"Hana-sensei?" I hear someone calling my name, and look up to see my entire team looking at me.

"Yes?" I ask, and Naruto frowns even more. "We called your name a couple times, but you never answered." He tells me, and I laugh nervously.

"Haha I'm ok." I tell him, and we all walk to the Hokage tower. Kakashi glances at me, and I send him a small smile.

'What is this feeling? I feel like something bad is going to happen. GAH! What is it!!' What is this feeling?!

"Akahana!" Someone shouts, and I snap my head up. I feel a stinging sensation in my palm, and see that my palm is marked with crescent shaped imprints, with traces of blood bubbling to the surface.

The person that called my name was the Hokage. "We're here?" I ask, and look around, a little confused. I bring a hand to my head, and back away a little.

"Akahana, what's wrong?" Kakashi asks, while he pulls my hand from my head. "It's that feeling again. We are being watched." I say, and Kakashi takes a protective stance in front of me.

"It's only one person." I say once more, as I look at the ground. "How do you know?" Kaka asks. I look up from the ground and squeeze my eyes shut.

"I don't know. It's just- hard to explain. I could feel their eyes taking me in, and the uneasy feeling of being analyzed. It was almost as if-" I get cut off by the low rumble of Kakashi.

"You're being tested?" He asks, but it comes out more like a statement. He looks deep in thought, and I resist the urge to wrap my arms around his waist and comfort him.

"Yes." I answer, and he looks up at me. Kakashi suddenly takes my hand and teleports us out of the office, and into his house.