The Mission

Akahana's POV

Hi, my name is Akahana Emi and I am 23 years old. I just turned 23, in fact.

I have black hair that fades into crimson, and it is natural. I am 5'1 and I wear a black corset with red laces on top of a black long sleeve shirt. I wear a red skirt with see the through black material on top of it and black leggings with combat boots. All of this is underneath a black cloak that I always wear with my hood up and my mask on.

Right now I am walking to the village Hidden In The Leaves. This village is called Konoha, and I am coming back from an A-rank mission because I am an ANBU.

I started approaching the gates only to see Izumo and Kotetsu sleeping on the job. Seriously, an S-rank criminal could make it into the village and they wouldn't know.

Anyway, now for the fun part. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!" I yelled. They screamed while I fell on the floor laughing as they jumped up and bonked heads.

"Y-y-you should h-have seen y-your faces!!! Hahahahahaha!" I managed to say between laughs.

After helping them up I walked into the village.

"HOKAGE!!!" I yelled when I burst through the window. He got up and yelled, "Use the door!!!!" but I didn't listen. "Mission successful!" I yelled joyfully. Just when I was going to continue, a man with silver hair poofed in.

"You called me, Hokage-sama?" the silver haired man said, bending at the waist.

"I have a mission for you Akahana and Kakashi...

***time skip***

I give the hokage my Anbu mask. He is letting me become a Jonin. Besides, I already have a kid to look after, and I never had time for him. But now that I am a Jonin again, I will have time for him. Ikki will be happy.