Fangle (Foxy x Mangle)

My opinion on the ship:

OMG OTP OTP OTP!!!11!1!1 LUV LUV IT OR DDiiiIIIIEEE!!1!!1

Jk, i'm not that retarded, I swear. I know I'm FNaF trash, just not all the way. Now onto my real opinion.

Yes, it is true that it is my "one true pairing" or some shit, but in all honesty, I really like this ship. Now here me out when I say this but-  there are some goods to this ship other than the two just being foxes, I swear. Even if you like this ship, you'll still have to hear my reasoning for both the positives and the negatives.

Positives (from my AU)<SPOILERS UP AHEAD>:

-Foxy and Maggie (my Mangle) are a married couple who's chemistry really matches up well despite having differences because of how different they truly are.

-Some examples being race, religion, jobs, houses, personalities, or even the smallest and silliest things like who's week it is to do laundry or to go grocery shopping.

-They also face hardships, too- like money, rent, jobs, infertility, and even sicknesses of the time that greatly affected how they lived.

-They both have to face difficult jobs and minimum wage like the rest of Foxy's co-workers, too (damn you, CAPITALISM!).

-Foxy felt as if Maggie was the only one who truly understood and accepted him for ho he was him because of her caring heart and compassionate personality even though Maggie treats everyone like that, fairly.

Now, for the negatives not from my AU and just directed towards the ship in general.

Negatives:

-They're both foxes, so I could see how people would think that would be too boring or bland of a ship.

-Some people could have a male Mangle and not want a yaoi ship, which is okay.

-Others dislike the ship because some people believe it is selfcest or incest, depending on that person's AU.

-And last but not least, fans and "haters" mostly think it's OVERRATED.

So that's about it, comment down below if you like it or not, and gimmie some reasons hile your at it, will ya?