EP 8

>>>>>><<<<<<

My heart froze. My dad is in the hospital, with what possible reason? 

"Sam? Come on. I can drive us there," Harry shook me. 

"Um, yeah. God. Mike. I'm so sorry i really have to go," I said.

"It's fine. Just, take care alright? Be safe," he said and he kissed my forehead.

I nodded and flashed him a weak smile. I went with Harry who was already opening his car door for me. "Call me if anything happens!" Michael called out. I nodded at him again and went in Harry's car. 

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<

"Charles Parnell?" Harry asked the lady at the reception desk. 

"Room 420," she replied, looking really concerned.

"Thank you," I said to her and me and Harry rushed to the elevators.

"What happened Harry?" I asked.

"I don't know. My mom and I went out for grocery. When we came back, Uncle Charles was already unconscious at the kitchen floor," he said a little quietly. 

THe elevator dinged and we stepped out. We rushed inside room 420 only to find Anne sleeping on a chair next to dad. I slowly walked in and stared at him. Was this for real? The one thing that I was scared of was happening. I stared at the beeping machines and scanned my eyes with the tubes that were connected to my father's body. I sat beside Anne, Harry stood behind her. 

"Mom?" I hear him say.

Anne adjusted from her seat and woke up. I smiled weakly at her. "Thanks for looking over for him," I said. "It was nothing. Come here and give me a hug," she said. 

As soon as I did, I couldn't help but cry softly. Harry had his arms on both of us and gave us kisses on the top of our heads. 

"What happened?" I asked her.

"He has a coronary artery disease. They said that he had and angina attack. He was breathing heavily and sweating when we found him. He's been seeing the doctors for these last few years. That was why he went to London. He had an appointment there with my friend who was a doctor. Didn't he tell you?" she said.

"No. He never told me anything.All I know was he was on a business trip and that he was meeting up with you," I turned to my father. "Oh my gosh. Dad, why didn't you tell me? I could've helped you in some way," I looked down and felt tears stream down my face.

"Typical Charles. He never wanted you to worry. Now, smile for me baby, cause I have one thing to tell you, both of you," she said, flashing a weak smile.

"What?" I said.

"Your father has already a heart donor," 

"What? But we can't just take someone else's heart away. That's-that's-that's just wrong!" Harry said.

"He already did, and so did his family. He had a car accident two weeks ago and he's in a coma. His family had already offered me his heart. I didn't want to take it at first, but they insisted," she said quietly.

 No one spoke for the next few minutes. A doctor knocked on the door. "Good evening. I would just run a few tests with Mr. Charles Parnell, if that's okay?" he smiled at us. 

We all nodded and went out of the room. Harry went to a local store outside the hospital to buy food for the three of us. After a few moments, the doctor went out of the room and smiled at us. 

"He's feeling better. Uhm, are you his wife?" he turned to Anne.

"Oh, uhm, not completely," I felt Anne blush. 

"Oh, well, I need to speak with you regarding the heart transplant that is going to take place," he said. 

Anne looked at me. "I think you should go with him. He's your dad after all," she said. 

"It's okay Anne. Just let me know, okay?" I smiled at her.

I nodded at both of them and went inmy dad's room with Harry following me. Dad was wide awake on his bed. He smiled the minute he saw me and Harry. I rushed into him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi sweetie," he smiled weakly at me. 

"Daddy," I said and held his hand.

"That's funny. Today's the first time you called me daddy," he said and laughed a bit.

I giggled at him. "Dad, why didn't you tell me?"

"I just didn't want you to worry Sam,"

"I want to worry Dad,"

"Oh Sam," he said. He opened his arms and I hugged him.

"Harry. Thank you," he said.

"For what?" 

"For driving me here. If it wasn't because of you, I would have been out of time,"

Harry just smiled to the ground. I looked at my father once again and smiled at him. Did he know he was already going to have a heart transplant soon? I'll just leave that to Anne.

~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO! IT HAS BEEN AAAAAAAAAAAAGES SINCE I'VE WRITTEN. I'M SO SORRY. I HAD WRITER'S BLOCK AND I HAD ALL THESE EXAMS AT SCHOOL. (AND THEY TOLD ME COLLEGE WAS FUN -_-)

ANYWAYS, IT'S LOUIS' BIRTHDAY!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S 22! WHATEVER, HE WILL ALWAYS BE THAT CRAZY 18 YEAR OLD THAT I FELL INLOVE WITH. <3

P.S. HAPPY HOLIDAYS! HAVE A MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! :* ^_^

~M