Contest Two--CLOSED

When you think of fall, you may think of red, yellow, and orange leaves scattered on the ground. You may think of being back in school (a thought dreaded by most). Or maybe you think of the perfect weather!

       But what about in the dark hours of fall? Do you like sitting around a campfire roasting marshmallows with friends. Or to tell scary ghost stories. Perhaps, cuddling up to a special someone next to the fire is what you like best.

This contest was made for the campfire stories! Whether you make it scary or romantic, that part is up to you! All that is required of this contest is for you to write a short Campfire story and follow the guidelines below!

-Story must be between 3,000 and 5,000 words. If you decide to do poetry, it must be between 100 and 300 words.

-The story can not be inappropriate! No excessive Swearing or mature themes.

-You can breakup the story into multiple different parts as long as you are still following all of the guidelines.

-The story can be in any genre.

-The story can either be published as its own book, or it can be in a book full of contest entries as long as you dedicate it or tag us to it

-dedicate your entries to us or mention us somewhere in your entries.

       Every entire will be scored out of 50 possible points.

15 for sticking to the prompt
10 for grammar/ spelling
10 for creativity
10 for how well your story flows
5 for character development (How well does the reader know your characters)

Now for poetry...                                           
-15 for sticking to the prompt.                    
-10 for grammar and spelling
-10 for creativity
-10 using poetry elements such as rhyme, rhythm, stanzas, figurative language, and so on.
-5 for the flow of your poem

Now for the prizes...

1st place-
-A follow!
-A place in our bio for a week!
-7 votes on one of your stories (must tell us what that story is)
-An interview to be published in our interview book!
-A free cover for one of your books (if you want it)

2nd place-
-a follow
-5 votes on one of your stories (again, tell which story)
-A free cover for one of your books!

3rd place-
-5 votes on one of your stories
-a free cover for one of your books

       All entries are due OCTOBER 24!!! This gives you all over a month to complete this challenge. I will not be extending it.

      Be sure to tag at least two people who you think may be interested in this contest. Also, if you have any questions, just comment and I'll get to you as soon as I can. We hope to see you all participate!!